Reviews for Home Improvement
gorypaldin2 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
A good chapter and the story is good. The lyrics for the second chapter if Im not mistaken are from the stars are blind by paris hilton
kljjlkjlkj chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
OH! Itachi can fall for her as well as Sasuke! (insert big gasp here)

I laughed so much when imagining Itachi and Deidara dancing. LOL.

Loved it, as always.
Lamanth chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
All hail the wonder that is Mr. Sex on legs. A.K.A. Itachi Uchiha! *has nosebleed, drools and falls over* I think he’s hot, can you tell?

But enough about that, I love the idea of a 3 on 1 assault. So much evil fun, and I know I should feel sorry for Sasuke, but I don’t. I predict much fun and randomness in the chapters to come, yippy!

Lamanth chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Forget Ino, I want to see the inside of this place. But I think Sasuke might be lying to himself, I think there's more to him giving Ino a roof over her head than he wants to let on. Or maybe it's more than he even knows, if you get what I mean.

Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
hahah cute!

ahaha sasuke is stubborn as ever

ino'll make sure to change that i think lol

can't wait till chapter three
kljjlkjlkj chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
That was so cute. Hahahaha xD

I cannot WAIT to see the the third chapter! Bahahahaha! YAY!
LaurenMichelle125 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
jaja, I saw the title of the chapter and almost fell off my bed laughing. Neway, I'm very upset at you, you have the next chapter ready and ur not posting it?

*rolls eyes* Whatever, be that way

-Lauren Michelle
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 7/14/2008

Ino's living with Sasuke, Ino's living with Sasuke...

fruitpunch123451 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
you nailed it, it was well written a good plot and a good length i love it plz update soon
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Awesome I loved it so much...!OMG!That was a crucial fight..!Well at least she is still in Konoha!Keep up da good work..!Cant wait for an update...!

Anyways my sig.

~*SasuIno*~ Forever...!

Much love...
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
hahah aww...that was soo cute

i love shikamaru

he's so overprotective, and his so cute! lol

yay! ino and sasuke are moving in together

oh what will they do xD

;D love the story

can't wait to see where you go with this. heheeheh

and i think ino was the correct amount of angry hheeheh
Lamanth chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aww bless! *huggles Shika* he's just such a sweetie! Feel the bestfriendyness!

But I'm liking this, I don't think Ino's anger was OTT. I know when my mum and me get into fights it's like walking into WW3, screaming and throwing things. So Ino walking out, is something can see happening. And I just love that Sasuke is giving her a room...or is it just space in his bed? ;)

Glad you're back anyway Pixie-Pie! It's been about two weeks since I last heard from you and I was starting to worry!

42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3