Reviews for Hardwired
darkraiauthor chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
BRAVO! Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto bene!

Oh, PWN that DAVROS!

I'm with you! Davros has got us all wrong!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh, wow, that was brilliant!
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very true :) We shape him at least as much as he shapes us. But, is it just me or where you quoting Indepence Day there for a second? Anyway, you did a great job of laying out the idea that the Companions are not just pawns in the Doctor's quest for redemption.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
YAY FOR READING RANDOM FICS ON PEOPLE'S BIOS!

Oh, and BOOYA! right along with you! XD I like the way you did this, it's very cute. Straight to the point, sort of in a -cross-the-arms-and-raise-an-eyebrow kind of thing. :) Loves it! And so true!

-goes into rampage mode with all the other companions- XD

-Dots
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Bloody brilliant.
celticfox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Y'know, I think it's far more likely that all those humans the Doctor comes in contact with change HIM, rather than the other way around.
eku chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Really nicely done.
BeautifulLetdown11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
FANTASTIC! I'm so glad that someone actually wrote this out coherently, because I just sort of sat there yelling at the screen in incomplete sentences hehe. How dare Davros make the Doctor feel like it's All His Fault? Poor Doctor's got enough to worry about, as it is.

Also, this was such a nice tribute to the many who've died over the course of the show - even some of the smallest roles were recognized. Yay!
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Lynda and the others are right.

P.S.: Jenny IS my real name. I found out about the Doctor's daughter like yesterday.
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
It's sad actually, but we are wired like this and we were created like this. Saying that the Doctor fashioned us is kind of insulting both for him and for us.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Cool! But... Er... you forgot Jenny... (right... I know she isn't dead... but the Doctor doesn't...) And... well... Astrid was not from earth... it made it sound like that...
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
WOOT! Wipe the coward's face it! I stand with you!
Donna Freakin' Noble chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hell yeah! xD

Loved it!
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
agree 100%!
GlassBomb chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh, that's great. I just wanted to hug him, so I know what you mean!

Particularly loved Lynda's bit. :D