Reviews for All Out of Time
Red neko chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
great story, just one mistake, is Zabini, no Zambini, it feels so wrong, and may be you are leaving the history like this, a shame, I whish to know what hapens next.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I can't wait for more. This is brilliant. I like how you have everyone in it and their reactions. I want to see Ginny's confrontation after the twins tell everyone what happened. Oh, revenge will be sweet. Never liked Ginny. Oh, and I liked the penpal thing too. That was real smooth bro, real cool.
cattj003 chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Why u no update?
Aeryun chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is brilliant! I do hope you haven't abandoned it and will keep updating it. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
! OMG its intensifying!
MorbidApocalypse chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
You could also do HP/10/JH/IJ. But so far brilliant! What if Harry could heal Donna, Then we would have overprotective Donna Nobel over the couple? I love this and waiting for another update.
NabikiB chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
This is pretty useless. I see three fics with the exact same story in them and as for the twilight Harry...Twilight SUCKS. You want a good werewolf story it's Patricia Briggs all the way...Alpha and Omega or the Mercy Thompson series. Those rock, but Twilight? That's for cissies.
NabikiB chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Understandable...no way She wants Harry running into YOUNG Albus.
flamenin chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
The last one was the best! Lol
shidoni16 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Please continue.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
xD love more soon please :)
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Another great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I hope something bad happens to Ginny.
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 5/18/2012