Reviews for CRASH sequel to Die Trying
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
bored with it? house keeps almost dying, and that's boring? lol, you're silly. i loved it though, you did another great job
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Really good story - I've enjoyed it start to finish. This was a bit of an unexpected ending, for some reason I expected it to run longer, but I liked it none-the-less.

Hollie : )
Gertrude2034 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I understand the getting bored with it, but thanks for finishing it! And it was a lovely ending. So glad you didn't leave House and Wilson at the bottom of that ravine.

Very brave of you to post goals for your next post. Look forward to it!
labyrinth38 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
This is so intense... I can't believe you leave us hanging like that!

No, but seriously... This is just great. You really have a talent for telling stories. Absolutely amazing. - Thanks so much for sharing this! Really, really looking forward to reading the next part. :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
No! You left them out there for ANOTHER night! Please don't make them (or us) wait too long for rescue. I feel all stressed now!
Ashily chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I really like where this is going, however, what happened to House's stutter in this chapter?
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Yeah another chpater. Fells like ages since the last one - but that could just be me - lol! This is really good, but I feel so sorry for the pair of them stuck out there in the wilderness. Good for Wilson though, with the car lighter - ingenious - me I'd have probably frozen to death - lol!

Hollie : )
momsboys chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Please don't make us wait to long. The suspense is killing me.
bmax chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Awesome chapter!

Very suspenseful. I could feel Wilson's urgency with the situation.

The conversation was great. Oh, and the ants- ew.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
MisanthropicObs chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I think you've really started this off very well. It's about time Wilson really gets to see what he has done in the past. Hope there is a new chapter coming soon.
accountdeleted4 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Worst vacation ever. I see why House prefers to stay at home. Wilson to the rescue was thrilling and difficult to read. They need a rescue pronto.
xgraciela chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I've just read the both chapters together. It's so intense! I love your perfect description, I feel like watching everything with my own eyes.

My poor Wilson. But he's so courageous! I hope he and House will get some help soon! I love the concept of this story, the way it goes and also how much it's IC. Feel free to make it as long as possible *grins* There's never enough of such a good writing!

*puts on alert and waits for more*
bmax chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I got a feeling of desperation throughout this chapter. Very nice!

Great descriptions. I could picture the entire scene.

Now that they're away from the car, is it going to be more difficult for the search and rescue team to find them?

Poor House. Those legs have to hurt like hell. And why does that last sentence scare me? I have a feeling things are going to get harder...unless you're kind and let them be rescued quickly.
momsboys chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Wow this is an excellent story. Please hurry with more I can't wait.
Gertrude2034 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Oh you make them suffer so much! Poor, brave Wilson. Don't make as wait too long to find out how the rescue goes. You *will* rescue them right away, won't you?