Reviews for Knowing What You Need
rayj829 chapter 2 . 2/20
This turned out to be really cute!
Sparkleyangel chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I love your story :)
chairilove chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
great !
chairilove chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
loved the first chapter. off to read the 2nd one :)
Incorrigible dreamer chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
This is perfection to me. It's more perfect than most of the storyline in season 2.

The simplicity and the ease with which things are conveyed - the honest conversation, the growth and consistent character development is what GG lacks, and continues to lack - which is what has swallowed it's endless potential since s3 for me. Especially the waste of such a brilliant foundation as the first season.

I really, truly hope you write sooo much more like this, and still waiting for If Only.

Kaya
suspensegirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
aw...I really did love this. awesome job.

I love the idea of chuck not sleeping with any other girl all summer. how incredible. )
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love this. awesome.
Princess Persephone chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Dropping his hands to his sides, he scoffed, “Except that, no matter how hard I tried to be Chuck Bass… it didn’t work.”

aw! I love chuck! haha. This little ficlet was so good. Just what i needed right now, even though summer's over and we all know what's been happening between our favorite twosome. Just wanted to tell you i loved this!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
“That’s not moving on, Blair, that’s regressing.”

HAHAHA! I love Chuck!

Also: the phone call at the end was brilliant! It is so like Blair to stew over things-and for Chuck to only be thinking about how it's inconvenienced him. :) Loved how he hung up on her. and then couldn't get to sleep :)
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
amazing. please do more. :)
Brookebynature chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
God I wish things had happened like that, but I guess there's no fun and frustration for us obsessives if the two of them had gotten together in episode 1 or 2 right? Still, I like to read happy endings and this was definately that. Nice touch with Nate and Serena btw.

Gracie x
gleechild chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Aw, that was sweet. And I am so wishing right now that you had forayed a little into the descriptive side of what happened after the underwear hit the floor. :eyebrows: ... you know, there is still time! Do it! Do it! :lmao:

Okay, so yeah, this was awesome. Fantabulous job B! :hugs: XOXO Sharon
gleechild chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
girl, that scene against the wall was just hot! sizzling even. hehe. i was definitely on the edge of my seat. honestly, i have no clue how she resisted. hehe. it obviously got to her too ;)

i can't wait to see what chapter 2 has in store! :D :runs to read: XoXO Sharon
Laure chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
First of all, I wanted to thank you for this beautiful story. I have read a lot of fanfictions but yours is just amazing and it reflects so perfectly their relationship. I'm sure that in the show it will take much more longer to see them reconciliate but it doesn't matter because your story was just perfect. I loved the way chuck cared about blair and that they couldn't stop fighting and kissing in the same time.

Really really nice story, thank you so much...
Jeanette chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
write more of serena and nate and chuck and blair please