Reviews for You Disrupt Me
Ugh this is kinda cringy. Hisoka would never act like that. Nor would he ever be interested in anyone who has no power, let alone someone who is weaker than the average human. Then again this is your story so you can make him however you want. I wanted to see more of Hisoka's psycho killer nature involved with his interest in the main character.
Sly chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Hisoka and feelings not belonging in the same sentence? Blasphemy! Hisoka has feelings, they're just somewhat... uhhhhh... Anyways! Hisoka's fabulous as per usual but I'm still trying to develop a storyline where this is either missing from canon or diverges from it. I also started to compare Gwaraop to myself and in terms of color I'd say she's a very light shade of turquoise or perhaps mint and I'm closer to a dark icey blue, so similar but different. She cares, I don't, she is slightly girly, I'm not, etc etc. Not that this is important to the story, but I always feel better about the quality of a character when I can compare their personality accurately with my own. And I think my review quality is going up, hooray!
Sly chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
I'm starting to consider watching this "yo-yo" show you mentioned as I've gotten it recommended to me a few times now... anyways, I don't really have any dreadfully interesting comments on the events of this chapter, although HxH fanfictions are starting to make me think about adding Feitan to my list of interesting characters... HxH sure has a lot of them!
Sly chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Awwww. She chose to go with Armi- I mean Kurapika... I cri. I'd probably end up flipping a coin and be disappointed and reflip if it landed on Krapika. I love Hisoka, and honestly I'm not sure if I would avoid him if I somehow found myself stranded in HxH. Well, that's the end of my comments for this chapter, hope you enjoyed *bows*.
Sly chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Huh, poor normal girl with a ridiculous amount of phobias (aka Gwaraop) seems to have gotten herself into an unlucky situation, poor her :D. Yay for Hisoka though, it's nice that he got a new plaything. Anyways, I'll continue reading Gwaraop's story now.
Kaiachu chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Just finished binge reading this entire fanfic. I literally could not stop reading it because of how it just pulled me in and kept me there. You are so awesome for writing this, and I love this story sooo much ; n; I really wish there was a sequel to this...its just so good. But besides that, you did a really good job and I'm happy I read this! Thank you! :)
CoolCat0720 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
I CAN'T DO IT!
BODY LITERALLY CANNOT HANDLE THE EMOTIONAL STRESS THIS STORY HAS PUT ME THRU! YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE AMAZING BECAUSE NOT MANY CAN MAKE ME HAVE AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN ONLY NINE CHAPTERS INTO THEIR STORY. YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF PORTRAYING HISOKA BECAUSE HE IS ALL ABOUT THEATRICS AND DRAMA! I COULD SEE EVERY SECOND IN MY HEAD. YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A GENIUS! I SALUTE YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE REST OF THE STORY!
Jenna chapter 31 . 11/8/2015
OMG AMAZING STORY! IT WAS FANTABULOUS! 33333333333333
Caroline98 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I've been looking for a HisokaxOC story and I only found yours, which is sad that there only is one to begin with and the rest are only yao, which I despise btw.
Nevertheless, I am happy that I found yours and will read it as soon as I have the chance to
deb.23 chapter 31 . 8/5/2015
Tch. Hisoka and Kurapika really love breaking stuff.. Seriously? Its lame. The first few chapters, I understood.. but still? eh..
NotKiwi chapter 31 . 4/29/2015
Honestly, I've only read a few finished fanfics... ever... x'D
The fact that yours was one of them is DEFINITELY satisfying..!
I read this forever ago, but I never reviewed.. I felt really bad about that, because this was one of my favorites... Q uuuQ
So here we go!
Well done! Your depiction of Hisoka was flawless, your OC was adorable, and Kurapika was compelling and heart wrenching. ; A;
Really well done! Extra points for completing it..! {'x
kurapika72 chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
My first time reading this story was awhile ago, and I fell in love with the story. I can say that this is my favorite hisoka fanfic, and as of right now my favorite fanfic. And I have read alot of fanfictions.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
It was a very interesting first chapter! I'm curious as how Hisoka falls in love with her, and I very much hope that she won't be a Mary Sue type. I don't see any indication of that now, she's too smart, so I have hope! Onwards!
Reaper8439979 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPIDERS! :'(
KatsumiKoomiGogo chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this story so much! I read it a long time ago, but i just made an account now, so, i wanted to make a proper comment, i really adore this story, i've tried to find another one that feels as good as yours, but this one is unique, so thank you for the hard work! I hope you finish Spotlight as well, because i've been some time for it to continue :) Good luck dear!