Reviews for You Disrupt Me
NotKiwi chapter 31 . 4/29
Honestly, I've only read a few finished fanfics... ever... x'D
The fact that yours was one of them is DEFINITELY satisfying..!
I read this forever ago, but I never reviewed.. I felt really bad about that, because this was one of my favorites... Q uuuQ
So here we go!
Well done! Your depiction of Hisoka was flawless, your OC was adorable, and Kurapika was compelling and heart wrenching. ; A;
Really well done! Extra points for completing it..! {'x
kurapika72 chapter 31 . 3/14
My first time reading this story was awhile ago, and I fell in love with the story. I can say that this is my favorite hisoka fanfic, and as of right now my favorite fanfic. And I have read alot of fanfictions.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 2/1
It was a very interesting first chapter! I'm curious as how Hisoka falls in love with her, and I very much hope that she won't be a Mary Sue type. I don't see any indication of that now, she's too smart, so I have hope! Onwards!
Tom-Riddle-Fan chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPIDERS! :'(
KatsumiKoomiGogo chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this story so much! I read it a long time ago, but i just made an account now, so, i wanted to make a proper comment, i really adore this story, i've tried to find another one that feels as good as yours, but this one is unique, so thank you for the hard work! I hope you finish Spotlight as well, because i've been some time for it to continue :) Good luck dear!
x10TIMEx chapter 31 . 10/21/2014
Best. Story. Ever! It was so creative!:D I admit that I did cried and laughed a lot. Definitely one of my favorites. :)
dxlmao chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
He was kind of really, really, really OOC but I guess that was okay because well, he's fallen in love and just like my otp sesskag, things have to change. So, I understand the OOC-ness. Great chapter.
dxlmao chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I'm a new reader to your story here and dare I say, I think Kurapika is harboring some silent feelings for her. Though I do love Hisoka I think it's absolutely cute. Of course, you can correct me if I'm wrong because well, there are 30 some chapters I haven't read yet, lol.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
So Kuruta will kill Natsumi? XD JK
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Alphonse... Every living thing can use nen
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Alphonse... Alphonse Elric...
C0smic chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Omg finally a decent Hisoka fanfic. I love it, though the OC annoys me tbh
Chiasmus chapter 31 . 2/21/2014
This was one of the most cutest stories I've ever read! XD Awww I wish you made a sequel... But I guess it's better this way :3 *squeals* So cuteeeeeeeeeee! XD Thank you for sharing this story heheh :D Definitely gonna re-read this several times because it's so adorable XD I'm adding this story to my favourites! :D I really enjoyed reading this! XD