Reviews for Closing Ranks
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ok this one I just LOVED! The way they handled that scene in the show was horrible so I adore the idea that SG1 was there waiting for her! 3 3 3
Natters chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
chuckle
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Excellent! I finally got to see the infamous episode and thought Sam Carter had really come into her own in this one - beautiful, mature, fully in command and THEN, the ending. What a letdown but AT played it so well, being the fine actor she is. Still ... your tag was the perfect remedy to what the paid writers "should have done" themselves. Thanks so much! I may have to take a shot at a tag myself. I'm still fuming.
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aww, I really liked that. Ambiguous as to the relationship between Jack and Sam - just like its always been. And the rest of SG1 being there to reassure her was nice as well.
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw, you have soothed my outrage over her unceremonious exit with your lovely tag... Partially anyways:) As always, I think your writing is brilliant.
Slidell chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was great. I love the way you picked it up from where that episode ended. I was like...uh, it just cut off. But you did it justice and then some, thank you!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Since it had to happen, I would have really liked to see it happen this way. Much more satisfying than what we got on-screen. Very much in character for all.

Thanks for this!
Suse B chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
:D

Nice, nice job.

I usually (well, on screen) have issues with Vala. I liked her in this.

Nice and team-y. Thanks.
Rac80 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
wonderful story. a much needed tag and exactly what I would ahve expected to happen. Oh I can see vala as the practical joke queen harassing the stink out of woolsey! ;) well written and a lot of fun!
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Good job.

It's nice to see all of SG-1. And Jack's "You didn't screw up" speech was great.

Yep, Mr. Weasle is going to get one *heck* of a reception.
jz9 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
The last scene hurt. Period. This story does not make it hurt less, but I loved it still. Loved Vala. Loved the team support. Loved the Carter/Jack exchange. I imagine it will continue to eat at Carter as days go by, but she will survive.
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Awesome. I was so hurt when I heard Carter was reassigned, and Amanda Tapping, not on Stargate! Anyway, nice story, and I wish that it could be reality, and Woolsey really get a icy reception, but in dreams...
Ann-sgcfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I thought the way they ended S&R was horrible, especially when Amanda told them before they even started breaking stories for season5 that she wouldn't be there! It was a horrible send off to a character and actor who has been on the show 11 years. :( Sorry for the little rant.

I really liked how you wrote the fix for the ending! The reaction from Vala was cute and a fitting reaction for SG-1 as well. Even including Jack was a great touch... I would think the IOA had to inform him since he is over the SGC and Atlantis. Very good fic :)
gater62 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Lovely episode tag! I can really see this happening!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Loved it - haven't seen S&R yet - not sure I really want to if their doing Sam that way...Loved the story, though!