Reviews for Her Revengeful Heart
Aya chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I Love it! I seriously Love it! However, the story seem to be too rushed :(
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow that was a really great first chapter! I know that it has been awhile but I really hope that u create another chapter. If u do shoot me an email I would me more than happy to read and review it for u.
I3ART chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You said this was humor not angst!
CandiceCMBT chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
next chapter?
luvgoodstuf chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
omg! please update!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
wow! This. Is. AH-MAH-ZINNGG!

I LOVE this! *_*

It's soo cute and kawaii and fluffy and and and *_*

I could squeal of happiness x3

*SQUEALS*

aww,so CUTE!

Yet so sad T_T

SAKURA MUSTN'T MOVE AWAY! T_T

so much to your promise in updating within a week xD

haha

It's been over 8 months now and you still didn't update

xD

*gg*

I hope you'll update as soon as possible!

Until then, KEEP ON WRITING!

Uchiha-Kirara
Bored Konoha Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
gosh, you're back!

well, this is a pretty late review considering the time this story was updated, therefore can't really say that you're "back"..

anyways, an update after a long period of nothingness!

:D

I've been dead on , therefore haven't gotten the chance to read your story as soon as it came out..

but, whatever, cause I just read it, and I LOVED it.

I really do like the fact that you didn't make Sakura seem infatuated with Sasuke in anyway, but have the lingering feelings just "be there"- existing, but she hides it. :)

now maaybe, just maybe, if you are back on for good, and if your inspirational mind is working, and you are willing to write, how about finishing up "A change of Heart: sequel"? Maybe? :D

I won't demand- but I hope you are able to update sometime soon. :)

Wonderful job- keep it up,

and I hope you are able to update soon.

.Kunoichi :3
Princess of drama chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I am a little upset. I would however like to wish you a happy birthday and I want you to please update your story; Can't Become An Angel! Please!
fiercemyass chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I love it so much!
it'sSao chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
DOOD; WHERE DID YOU GO?

I'm gonna die if you don't update soon. This is really cute and I loved the I'm pregnant part, haha.

And you lied! You lied to your fans you said "I promise to finish this one within this week. It is my birthday gift for myself." You break my heart.
LazyBaby chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
omg! I love it! well I love all your storys, cuz I read all of them, then today i cheacked your profile to see if you updated your profile, so I might have a lil hint if you quit fanfiction, then BOOM! you have a new story! ya!
x-LlOVe chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
O_O

I dun geddit...

O_o
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Capital letters are meant for emphasis, not to show that somebody is shouting. Also some lack of punctuation. Other than this, not bad.
ToraHimeSama chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that's sad...she's gonna have to leave sasuke...oh and congratulations on turning 19! plzupdate soon
hermosochika chapter 1 . 7/14/2008