Reviews for heave and the hue of the woman on fire
jen-loves-jeeps chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
This is a fantastic! I'm not sure how I stumbled up on it, but after reading the first chapter you had me hooked. Unfortunately, I got myself a Microsoft surface (that's not the bad part) and I'm still learning how to use it (that is). I haven't yet figured out the whole history thing, so [long story short] the tab I had your story open in closed. I had to hunt through the archives to find you, I could only remember it was an all lower case title and rated M. I am just so glad I found it because it's a really good read!
Volitan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
THIS FIST CHAPTER IS AMAZING!

I'm always reluctant to read 'what if Howard and Maria weren't dead' fics...

... but this was really nice. I think its great that they got together because they were both being geeks, that the first thing he noticed wasn't her legs...

Do you think you could continue this train of thought?
Chozen Rogue chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Just found this through a rec and I loved it. Every chapter was interesting and very sexy, even the angsty one in his penthouse.

Loved it!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
That was amazing. This and the one where he doesn't know her are my absolute favorites. Absolutely perfect, and extremely well written! I'm looking forward to more Pepper/Tony from you. :D

Elodie~
SushiandPickles chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
This one was my favourite, so much raw emotion, absolutely adored it!

Loved the others though!

:D
seren23 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Hot. Seriously. Way hot. These were amazing. I loved each of them. That last one, the voices were so perfectly spot on. Just awesome.
Argent chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
yub. blushing and mushing. Thank you
Ori1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Wow. Cyber brain sex is now my new kink. I don't know much about the comic book canon so I am assuming that it is based on that but I enjoyed this different look at how their sexual relationship could have begun.
Ori1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This is the hottest fic of this collection. Jaw dropping and other things good. I hope you add more to this story because I loved it I want to know more. When does it occur? I am assuming pre-Afghanistan. And then Pepper (is she Pepper in this story or is she Virginia or Ginny or someone else) what is her story? Is she a model, a business woman, an artist? I love how she is just as in charge of herself as Stark is.

Do they meet again? I kind of hope so since they need to have sex at her place, his place, his yacht, his plane (come on stripper pole) all the foreign capitals of the world, major holiday sex, etc.

I highly enjoyed this story.
Ori1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is possibly the sweetest piece of fanfiction in the Iron Man section. I love how you portray the Tony who hasn't lost his parents.

I also like the idea that Tony and Pepper still would end up together no matter what.

Thanks for the cute story.
Miranda River chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This story-though it seems more like a collection of one-shots, but for the sake of the sentence I'll call this a story-is amazing and I absolutely adore it! I love all of your manifestations of Pepper and Tony and how each one is different. Every chapter has the possibility of being a part of a bigger story and that takes real talent. Keep up the good work!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Wow... I loved this last installment. You have not only perfectly captured Pepper and Tony, but the essence of a *real* relationship; it's messy and a little cliched and equal parts total lust and complete love, and I loved every word of it. Bravo!

~ Verona
AES13 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
That was fantastic! I love seeing into Tony's constantly churning thoughts, all the little asides, and the casual list of all the hell they must have been through together. (The sex wasn't bad either...;-) ) Great job!
tamasit1 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Good god, that was so hot. I really love how you capture Tony. I was cracking up when you had him go on and on about the Altoids. his brain just works on overtime at the weirdest moments,lol. I really hope you intend to start another story or another series of one shots. These all were so amazing. Oh and the whole 'Hi' thing, very sweet and very sexy.
lizard0979 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
I read all 5 chapters at once and loved the first 4. I don't even have words to describe the perfection of chapter 5. I like that Pepper waited for him to get his stuff together before loving him.