Reviews for A Sight to Behold
Shadow97 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I have been reading it until I had seen Knuxouge coming up. That part that I've read before is quite nice, but Knuxouge... how could you :( I just couldn't read further. Seriously.
P.S. Some may be wondering why am I reading a Shadamy fanfic when being a Shadouge fan. The answer is that I don't like Shadamy much but find this pair very interesting.
ShadowWeasel chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I really enjoyed this when I was younger, and I still do read it every so often. Believe it or not, this fic actually influenced my writing-style when I first started out. But now, looking at it critically, I find that it has its flaws. Flaw one was the language. Too intense for a Sonic fic, in my opinion. Flaw two was the maturity and darkness of the theme(s). This would be alright for an M-story, but you rated this T. Third and final flaw had to be the suddenness of Amy and Shadow's romantic relationship. Just too much too fast. Overall, however, the writing was beautiful and insightful. Very hard to do without entering first-person perspective. Admirable. 7.5/10
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was amazing! keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
BEST STORY EVER!
Twix the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is the best shadamy fanfic I had ever read...it's beautiful
Amilina Rosery chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Keep doing ur ShadAmy story's! they ROCK!
Dark-Chaos-7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hello! I am a New Deviant Artist.. I have loved this Fanfiction For probably going on 3 years at least now. Finally I found it again! i fell in love with this story one night while searching on my DSi way past my bed time ( :p ) and after i read it, i fell into complete awe.. This story has to be one of the most favorites of mine that i have read.. Shadamy is my favorite couple still to this day and i was curious could i maybe possibly Make a comic of this? I will completely Credit YOU into it, put out your name and have any viewers search for you. I am so glad I found this story and I am glad to be worthy of asking you for your permission to proceed my works of a comic on this story! I hope to hear back from you, Really I do! i can not send a private message due to i just made this account less than 24 hours ago... If i get a chance to i will resend this.. If you wish to see my artwork before you even suggest my comic idea, Go to and search my name which is 'Dark-Chaos-7' (as my name is on here) and i should pop up. No i am not very popular but patience is a virtue. If your answer is No i completely understand, and you have every right to say no, but please give me your answer on my deviant art account as it is easier for me to see on there.. Thank you for your time Have a nice day.
fairlyoddme chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
It's so fluffy I'm going to die...
Shadamy over load
Dead
LOVED IT
Anairakthehealf chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
*crying* That was so sad,cute,amazing!
D.j chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i..i..ican't find words for the sheer awsomeness
i cried soooo many times
RealDove-Staar chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
3 words
A
maz
ing!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wonderful story! Best ending ever! :)
Lolly Shane chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This story truly touched me.
Maga Valkyria chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Squee! This was so wonderful! I loved every word of it! Awesome job! Personalities in perfect place! Keep it up!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »