Reviews for A Sight to Behold
Maria M chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
then why did you make him blind in the first place huh?
dbzlover1998 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is one of my fav stories
Chris000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Now THIS is how you do a romance story!

Fantastic work! There was such energy within this! There was detailed and beutiful use of literary devices such as the allusion to life! The mood shift between hapiness and sadness and back again! It made this a great read!

The only thing? I think some paragraph separations that showed transitions could have been used, but you may have been using a stylistic approach!

Wonderful work! I see my source knew what he was talking about!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A sweet fic, a little simple but it wasn't a full adventure anyway. I like the idea of Amy and Shadow, I am glad I read your fic.
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Perfect! There is such a thing. And it's your writing :)

I loved this story so very much. I read a bunch over the summer and this is one of the ones I remember most out of many. I loved it because the plot was unique. Not a lot of stories like this. I half-expected Amy to be the blind one.

I also loved your description. You are very good at it. I can picture everything so clear. Even with Shadow being blind, I can almost feel what he feels and I can imagine how he would feel. I just loved every second of the story! I didn't want it to end, ever! Can you say favorite?
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is the best ShadAmy story I have ever read
Myrah chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I think that was the bestest shadow and Amy story ever
. .
Shadet 4-ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was so beautiful! This is the best Shadamy story I've read in quite a WHILE! You my friend, have talent. If I could write as good as you... well I don't know what but I'd be pretty happy about it! You should make a sequel about everyone's kids in the future! P.S, LOVE your profile! It's funny! I also loved how you put every emotion Shadow was feeling when he was blind into your story. It really put good detail into my mind and made it feel almost as if it really were happening! Keep up the good work Star! (if I can call ya' that)

-Later! ~Shadet 4-ever~
Angel-Demon1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
:D Shadow! Amy! YAY! Greatest AmyxShadow oneshot I've ever read!
Dragonfire2lm chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really liked it i don't normally send reviews...how about a sequal?
TheyCallMoiCrazy chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awesome you should get a thousand review for this I repeat this is AWESOME!
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This story was SAD,BEAUTIFUL,and ROMANTIC!

I was REALLY glad that Shadow got his sight back,but MOSTLY that he got to see his DAUGHTER!

So this story is the best story I've ever read.
UltimateLifeform chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG WOW! The description was absolutely perfect. Yes, I am a moron...I thought Shadow's sight was out the door and not coming back. I admit it. Anyway, great story!

*claps so loud, brother goes deaf*

Oops...
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh My Gosh!

I love it!

you easily caught the passion between those two, while others kinda botch it. I loved the ending to. The way you wrote it had me reading it 7 times!

you deserve an award keep it up!
Katana the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This was an awesome story! I absolutely loved it! Poor Shadow though for the most of it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »