Reviews for A Sight to Behold
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw lol! Hurah for happy endings!The repeatition is a wonderful way to make people concentrate on the word usage!
intercostal-spaces chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That...was absolutely terrific. I'm so impressed right now I could literally scream. Most stories on this site aren't as well-written and composed as yours. Thank you for giving me something worth laying eyes on. Have a lovely day.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Shadow blind was scary, but I'm so glad you would never let him stay blind, he's my favorite character, your story rocks! Too bad it's only a oneshot.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like it. Very engaging. Your skills in introspective writing are to envied.
Moonlight Gaze chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw! I loved that! I loved the style of writin' you did. I loved the way you described in short sentences too.

I'm not a ShadAmy supporter, but, this was too cute to not review!

Great job, and btw your other story 'The Noble Planet Freesia' is great! keep it up! :3
darkness wasted chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
- I liked it a lot. :) Awh. Shadow is a daddy! I love fics where someone becomes a loving paret!
Awdures chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
The writing characerisation are generally good and while it's a bit sweet for my taste, it's a fine bit of h/c for those who like such.

My only complaint is a slightly subtle one, of POV. We get a dose of everybody here and it jumps back and forth so much it weakens the narrative somewhat.

Take the opening. All from Shadow's POV, very original the way he's trying to figure out who's who and what's going on. Snappy and well written. Then we slide straight into Amy's POV which tells us a load of stuff we could figure out for ourselves, like, he's hurt, she's sorry for him, blah blah blah. It weakens the drama of the moment enormously.

There's nothing wrong with using different POVs but not within the same scene and only when it gives the reader something we WOULDN'T otherwise know.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This is a wonderful and heartwarming story, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Even if it was your first time in writing in this style, you are a natural! I am adding this story to my favorites.

Review courtesy of your friendly neighborhood editor,

Ultima the God
Shade the Raven chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow! Talk about plot twistage again and again! Nicely done!
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
it wwas lovely. I loved every secpnd of reading this!
Elessthehedgecat chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Just...wow.

That is the most epic one shot i have ever seen, so fluently written, and described that i didnt even need to know what happened beforehand, it just explained itself. The drama and romance was just amazing. This, without a doubt, has got to be one of the best pieces of fanfiction i have EVER had the pleasure of reading.
Hawkcat chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
You did wonderful! The description was perfect and just little phrases you said, like the ending. And how you said it was a black void. Made me shiver. :3

It was adorable, and of course you had to give Shadow his sight back. That way he could see his daughter. (I knew it was going to be. BTW, what's her name? Or does she not have one?)

The best part though, in my opinion, was Knuckles and Rouge and Swift. Makes me just squeal and so happy. And Knuckles fighting to see Rouge and the baby made me even happier.

Kudos, your fic was the first Shadamy one I read, I think. It's... growing on me. '

LOVED IT!
shadowamypunk chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
omg- this was amazing! im pretty well in tears im so impressed by it! this was an awesome story! you should be so proud!
ShadowxAmy chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yeah: Aww! Pretty cute, original, and romantic!

Awesome work in every single detail and descrption 3!
sonicfan18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG, that was such a wonderful/beautiful story. I really loved it. XD
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »