Reviews for Dirty Window
YaHawana chapter 1 . 8/29
I really like this, like how the Shepards are given an extended family, which many people don't do. I like reading about Tabitha again, and seeing that she and Angela don't get along partly because Angela is jealous makes sense to me.

Overall good job!
Believe In Something Bigger chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow, that grandmother is a BITCH! This as really good. The ending was perfect(:
My-Arabian-Knight chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aw! How sweet! Tim may be tough on the outside, but I'm sure there's still some softness on the inside, maybe way way way inside, but its still there. Lol. Great story.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
this is good
SamanthaMae chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really liked this one-shot. It's nice to see the Shepard family spending the holidays just like any other family.

I like the way you've written Betty and her family - John being just like Curly and Tim, her parents being extremely critical, and the Shepards not wanting anything to do with Betty's parents. I also like how Tabitha is praised for doing well in school while Angela is jealous of her. In Fast Lane we see Tabitha being envious of Angela because of her looks.

The last few lines made me so happy. Aw, Tim's so nice to his mother. He doesn't seem like the family type of person, but I like to think of him as one.

Can't wait for Fast Lane to be updated! :)
SisterCat144 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
i liked this!

Nascargirl05 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I LOVE this! This is a refreshing story. update soon?
Mars on Fire chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I am currently suffering from a lack of good Tim fic, so yay for this :)

I really like the chaos surrounding a family holiday. I like that you've given the Shepard's some semblance of a family. Most people (myself included) make them so dysfunctional you figure that typical family stuff doesn't apply, so I like seeing a different take where they do have this family background.

I really like your take on their mom. I can totally see an overbearing mother having a lot of ramifications on how she raises her own family.

And could you make me love Tim any more?