Reviews for Trembling
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
A great story. Very good.
signaliduna78 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was great, so full of emotion...exactly how that scene should've been continued in my opinion :)
Agentsassy08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aw...that was such a good episode. I loved that episode, i was like NO. That was a great job! nice work :D
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow, I like how you show them so tender, many times watching the show I wanted to shake them. They are in love and are made for each other!
Lily Bart chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
A great fic. It made me think of the last scene in 'Irresistible' and how far their relationship has come, in terms of Scully allowing Mulder to comfort her. Again I enjoy your writing. You have a gift.
Htracy0884 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I loved this fic! I'm really partial to things that continue on from a scene or an episode...it gives us a complete image that we didn't get to see in the show. What's better is when someone can keep Mulder and Scully in character and do it well. I'll be looking for some other fics you've written (at least I hope there's more!). It's so hard to find someone who can be true to the characters and not make them into something they're not. I don't read fanfic too often, but occasionally I'll drabble in it and get so frustrated if I can't find anything good. This was a wonderful surprise!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great story! Very cute. I loved it. I think that this would've been an amazing addition the that episode. I hope you write more X-Files stories!
Ocein chapter 1 . 7/14/2008