Reviews for Skin
Alicee chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Very cute.

Loved it.

michena chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Absolutely loved it. All their interactions are fun and amazing, and I love seeing their relationship develop.
Kelley chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I have to say I enjoy your Joseph/Lucky stories the most out of all the Moonlight FanFics out there. Thanks to writers like you, the series stays alive, and you give us fans something to look forward to. Thank you for all your hard work, creativity and remarkable talent. I look forward to the next story and watching these two test the boundaries!
Carol chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Well, I have to say, I look forward to logging on to see if there is a new Lucky story every dayI enjoyed this one so much because I could identify, I feel the same way about getting a massage from a stranger have had all the same pre nervous feelings. I've never been lucky enough to have Josef at Elizabeth Arden. ; )
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great, very sensual. They are playing that little dance that leads them closer to Josef breaking rules. I like it.
nightcap chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Drinking champagne out of a paper cup...was a perfect statement for him to make.
kschwaab chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
WOW! now please excuse me while I go take a very cold shower.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
WOW, very nice. Your Lucky stories keep getting better and better and hotter and hotter. Can't wait for the next one ;)