Reviews for Filling in and Catching up
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
i dont like what honey does in the story story he waz suppose to be the head of his family
Wherever Girl chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
AHHHH! Haruhi's pregnant! 8D

Sequel! You MUST make a sequel!
Wherever Girl chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
ROFL I was thinking of that same song when I read this chapter XD

Wow, Ann is a real bitch. Too bad Hikaru didn't tell her off sooner... question is, how did he get stuck with the bimbo hanging over his head in the first place? :p
Wherever Girl chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
EEE! Too much shock!

*faints*
Sakura Ando chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
I had a feeling that was what Haruhi was going ot say. Who would have thought that Tamaki would faint? Great story! I hope there's more (And that Renge comes in because I want to know how she's changed, if at all).
A Paper Rose chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
AGH! MORE! MORE! I MUST HAVE MORE!

*cough* Ahem...

Aw, poor Kaoru! *huggles the twins*

And what's Haruhi's big news?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
A Paper Rose chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Please, please, please, please... (etc) continue this!

I am loving the story with the none-too-innocent touches, and the twincest and the...

Please!

I love your work and would be so happy if you continued this!
Lylee345 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Wow this is the second story I read of you and all I can say is wow...I too am a yaoi fan. I simply love the MoriHun and HikaKao (but I do have a preference for the HikaKao) I am definitively putting you in my authors and story alert! You just have to continue writing!
Coven.of.Vampires chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Clif-hanger so unfair
Stephane Richer chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Hey, I want Renge in the story! She's like my favorite character and I ADORE her and Kyoya...
Kottenforst chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Aw, I want a conveniently placed water too! (I laughed so hard... 'coz it's true, all the wtaer in Animes is always so convenient)

ZOMG, not... (drum roll) SERIOUS? lol.

Can't wait!
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
this is a good story so far, even though it doesnt have my favorite pairing. i really want to know why honey was disowned so please post again soon.
Fanficciera chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
i loved this so far 8D i'm not that into Morihunny but man i love everything else XD! really, i mean, HikaKao makes my day and omg i have been wondering if someone would use KyouRenge haha, it isn't like my fav pairing but i was just curious about it in a fic
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
:O WHAT? DISOWNED? NO! Why Honey, WHY? How did that happen? I wonder what he did... I can't wait to find out!
Princessive chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
OMG, my review for the second chappie got cut off MAJORLY. I'm so sorry about that. I dunno what happened, and I don't remember all the junk I've typed on there. ._.

-Kyouya sighed a little, there went his plan of getting the cake for free, but a discount was nice too.- That just made my day.

Yay for fanservice and HikaKao! I loved the little HikaKao scene. Oh, so cute! w

Wow, love the little twist at the end. Hunny... disowned by his own family? Say it isn't so! D: Poor Hunny. ;3;

~ MM