Reviews for Crossed Paths
EmmaA chapter 19 . 4/26
Hi I just spent about 2 days reading this story and I can't even begin to express my frustration that it is unfinished! Also I found allot of parts irrelevant and unexplained. I think you should get the story checked by someone and edited so it makes sense. You have a real talent for writing but I think you lost it with all the ghost crap and how Bella was portrayed weak and so forgiving. I feel this make the story unrealistic. The first few chapters were amazing but as the story went on I feel like it was written by someone completely different and of a very young age. I feel if your going to use Mature content it should be used appropriately and made to be real. I hope you do get the chance to finish this story and feel accomplished.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Where is Victoria?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Will she and rose become friends?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Would rose treat her different now?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Do leah and Seth get along with her?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
Started reading the chapter with Bella's sister talking to ghost I stop reading sorry your story just blew out of proportion
Luna chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
I enjoyed it at first don't get me wrong but once I stat
gleefan2009 chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
love it please write more
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
Oh goodness i love it i hope for more
India chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
More love it
Name.GoodQuestion chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Why do you want to destroy Edward's character so much? He is not at all supposed to be like this. Don't take this seriously . But I just want to know why.
Debbie White chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter! :) keep going cant wait for the next one! :)
bellev chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Good chapter
Bear1867 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
I can't believe that I saw that coming. I was thinking why would they not tell her how old the sample was and then bam it hit me because it was like 90 years old and most probably from the one and only lover boy. Well it's great so far of what i've read so I really should get back to reading more.
Needlessly Complicated chapter 19 . 3/18/2013