Reviews for Harry Potter: The Cruel Bastard
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
TeeHee. Harry Potter Is A Cruel Cruel Bastard.

YYWKMN.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Ha ha in the tale-marvellous!
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
boo~ where's the scene that shows what Draco just described? eh, eh? :P I have to say I adore your writing, it truly makes my night...I'm on my second glass of wine, enjoying random HP fanfiction, but mostly it's just Drarry, and you have become a fave author for sure!

But yeah, I realized I haven't been leaving reviews, but simply devouring my way through your stories...which isn't fair, being an author on here I find that I like it when someone does more than just add my stuff to their fave list (although that is appreciated too) So just thought I'd take a minute to say that I really like your work!

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
Le Serpent chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hello

I'm a french reader , my friend made me read this fanfiction. I loved so much , i believed that Draco was beaten...

I shall like knowing if i could translate this story for share this fanfiction at french readers.

I expect an affirmative answer but If you do not want that I translate please announce there also. Just so that I know him(it) and so that I do not hope.

thanks

le serpent
Wyny chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Those two really have kinky games...

I wonder what the end would be, knowing it wouldn't be what it look like.

Thanks

_

Wyny
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I nearly had a heart attack reading the beginning but I was laughing towards the end. Nice one!
Karma2Ualwayz chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
lolz luved it

reminds me of ~Distracting Harry Potter~ but harrys the "evil" devil this

as alwayz

lovely and smexy
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was so misleading. I was suspicious at first of you making Harry to be mean, but then I fell for it! lol Wonderful job.
Momochuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
hahaha didn't see that coming xD
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
lol and i thought this was a serious emotional story! nicely done sure fooled me...i was hysterical by the end lol
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
HAHA! Hilarious! Absolutely loved it!
slashsrs chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
How can you do humor, smut and fluff at the same time? It's awesome. You have me in stitches! Great fic. I really love your Harry/Draco.
HalfBludPr1ncess chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Pretty please tell me what happens when they get home... in detail... lots and lots of detail... lol. Loved it mucho!

Cookies and such,

Amanda
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hm I like him being such a cruel bastard he!
SweatDrop chapter 1 . 7/18/2008