Reviews for The Sad Ramifications of Being a Sparkly Vampire
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
*snort* Is it possible to die from laughing too hard? Because that image might just do me in.
AngelinaR1991 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
lmao this really made my night XD
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Amusing haha, good job! :)
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lol, Draco is so much more beautiful than the vampires in Twilight.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
roflmao!
Ariana Spirit chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh God it was hilarious, thank you, as for sparking vampires- it will always be nonsense and would suit a crack's fic greatly.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Pure crack and hilarious!
haiylighGIRL chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
PLEASE EPOLOGG OR SEQUAL THIS STORY AND MAKE IT RATED R FOR DIRTY BONDAGE SUB HARRY DOM DRACO SEX PLEASE!
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Haha, I had to laugh at the Twilight references. I imagine Draco would be much sexier than the Twilight vampires though :D
Corazie chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
"Mummy, mummy look! It's a vampire! Oh mummy, isn't he pretty? Look, he's sparkling! He looks like an angel! May I go and pet him?"

Ahhahahahaha.

I was eating an omlette when I read that. Needless to say it came out of my nose. And hurt xD

You've been given a mention on MB and the Hate Twilight thread xD Nothing bad has been said about you :P
TeeDee chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Mujahahaha! Brilliant. Just plain brilliant! Hehehe! Thank you so much for sharing XD
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
haha! I just saw a twilight t-shirt the other day that said 'I Love Boys That Sparkle.' I don't know what Meyer is thinking sometimes...
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol! i had to read this, since i just saw twilight last night. the sparkling was even more lame than i expected. it may have been worse than the entire movie as a whole, and that's saying something. if you see twilight, go prepared to laugh.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I started reading and then decided to backtrack to read you author's note. lol I didn't really know what to expect with Draco's reluctance to be sparkly, but I suppose their reactions to something like that wouldn't be the muggle's reaction. lol This is the first time I've laughed at this though. Meyer's paints the (lengthy) scenes as Edward looking all etheral. Thanks for this. After "Breaking Dawn" I really needed to laugh at the Twilight series. Even if that wasn't your intention.
Special Agent Fluffy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I think my brain imploded. But, you know, in a good way.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »