Reviews for Seducing Draco Malfoy
11oyd chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I think this might be my new favourite of yours. Oh my gosh. I ADORE Draco's thoughts banahahaha. he's so wonderful. I was crushed when Harry was crushed and delighted when Draco finally realised that, yes, actually, he's completely and totally in love with Harry. gahhh 3
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

Loved it!

*grin*
aida-m chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
soratanaka chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'm not sure what to think, but... I loved this. I mean, Draco's thoughts or whatever, his scheduling... Great written.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
A warm fire, a little ice cream, and new toy. Interesting.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
you have a way with words. and a true gift for ending stories in a hilarious and fitting way.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I do love your oblivious Draco, he's so endearing.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hahahahaha! this was brilliant! i love the tone of this story, and the way you phrased things... your style is enviable.

one of my favorite parts? the whole thing.
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was great. I loved how he was talking about Harry borrowing his water and him just taking it back, no matter that it was on his body. And how Harry was in the middle of his living room, so he was practically his to do with.

Loved!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Draco's denial and Harry's subtle stubbornness makes me day. :)

Great one! I very much enjoyed it.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Draco's denial and Harry's subte stubbornness makes me day. :)
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I'm going to be incredibly honest with you.

I loved it in many ways :] I laughed a few times actually, out loud laughing..my family looked at me pretty weirdly since i claimed to be on facebook in the middle of the living room..

Draco's sooo in denial up until that very ending. But thats okay, cuz it's all better in the end :p
Ms-Trixie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011