Reviews for Seducing Draco Malfoy
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hahahahaha! this was brilliant! i love the tone of this story, and the way you phrased things... your style is enviable.

one of my favorite parts? the whole thing.
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was great. I loved how he was talking about Harry borrowing his water and him just taking it back, no matter that it was on his body. And how Harry was in the middle of his living room, so he was practically his to do with.

Loved!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Draco's denial and Harry's subtle stubbornness makes me day. :)

Great one! I very much enjoyed it.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Draco's denial and Harry's subte stubbornness makes me day. :)
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I'm going to be incredibly honest with you.

I loved it in many ways :] I laughed a few times actually, out loud laughing..my family looked at me pretty weirdly since i claimed to be on facebook in the middle of the living room..

Draco's sooo in denial up until that very ending. But thats okay, cuz it's all better in the end :p
Ms-Trixie chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Haha, very cute :)
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Loved it! please tell me there's a sequel? Or a Harry pov?
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Draco is such a lovely dim one :D
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
For this stories length, it is really good. I look forward to looking through the rest of your stories.

B.F.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
rofl! The perk of Harry doing things three times is the reward that comes from them... Geez, I'm so jealous lol.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
awesome, you keep on rocking it!
Ariana Spirit chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It was so funny! Your Draco is just adorable and Harry is so hot. I love this story, and Draco's thoughts. Thank you it was great.
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I like how Draco conclude's Harry is dense and he'd need to work to make him see... the irony was not lost lol
Addiena-Saffir chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You, my lady, are the queen of oneshots!
myohmy75 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Gah, that was just inspired. Loved it from word go.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »