Reviews for True Companion
erics-lover-4life chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This was a cute story. I also wanted to say that I bought your book. I am proud to say I read it on fan fiction first and I think it is great that you were published.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
That was a nice set of scenes. Thanks for sharing.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
that was great
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Great story and insight into Edward's mind.I like your ending for Jacob better that he found happiness with someone who was not Edward and Jacob s daughter.
sniperocker123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That was really beautiful. keep it up:)
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Good story but I wish you'd written more of the intervening 65 years! :-D
Krystal Jaymes chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
The last line got me a bit teary-eyed. Edward is so sweet at Jacob's funeral. I like this a bit better than BD, because it felt weird that Bella & Edward should get EVERYTHING, like a kid. This was sweet and a great story!
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
This was so cute. It was beautiful. But I hate you for making me not hate Jacob! The last chapter made me tear up. :'(
libbybelle523 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
ohh, this was so lovely. i played the song as i read and well it just melted me. i love it! thank you.
VampireNightRider chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
That was cool! Especially that he realized how right Bella was!

Would have liked longer chps or more chps with more detail, this was cool!

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
"my pleasure indeed!

Oh help, call 911, I just died!

That sort of talk kills me everytime! LOL!

Awesome, thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awwwwww!

Lovely!

Thanks!
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
My gosh, this story was so beautiful. Most of the stories about wedding nights are gross and vulgar. This was tastefully done. I cried at Jake's endeavor.
Derry Down Green chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
The writing was good, and it flowed well, however I think what put me off is the fact that Jacob imprinted with Renesmee and I am so stuck to that notion I couldn't picture him having found someone else...