Reviews for True Companion
silly bj chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm captivated by you writing.
war123 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
I loved this story. I can't believe I never found it until today. I would have preferred this ending to Breaking Dawn.
writergirl135 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
wow. edward is deep. and please dont make fun of my word coice!
Milalencar chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
So sweet...
Milalencar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw too short! I want more!

:D
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Oh holy crow! This was so romantic, and I am positive I liked this better than what SM wrote in BD - by a HUGE margin! And it wasn't even graphic - IT WAS WONDERFUL! PERFECTION!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
that was just SO adorable! and cute :) I love this! I was sad when I figured out it was Jake's funeral...But, you did an awesome job with this!
mskathy chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Wow, I confess; I did not see that coming. What a beautiful ending for this story. I never thought I'd feel anything beyond.. bleh, at Jacob, but I actually felt sad. Very beautifully written, I liked the information peppered around about B/E and their lives together over the last 65 years.
mskathy chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
psst, it says there's a link to the song in your profile, but it lies :(

Cute:

I forgot my plan.

I forgot my own name.

Very cute, very sweet, very romantic. Perfect for these two.
mskathy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very cute chapter with some nice build up and tension.
angepsi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
this was so beautiful!congratulations you managed to fit in three chapters all the emotions that stephanie meyer had to fit in 500 is amasing you are a pretty good up the good work!
Myblueside chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
a very sweet and touching story...thanks.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
i loved it
Pastiche Pen chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Beautiful.

I loved the final line, and I thought your characterization of Edward was spot-on.
geosgirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Jezus that was beautiful. That last line had me tearing up. I really like the way you wrapped up Jacob's story in this one. Aargh - I'm not putting this the way I want - but it really is beautiful!

This definitely doesn't have the reviews it deserves!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »