Reviews for True Companion
Milalencar chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
So sweet...
Milalencar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw too short! I want more!

:D
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Oh holy crow! This was so romantic, and I am positive I liked this better than what SM wrote in BD - by a HUGE margin! And it wasn't even graphic - IT WAS WONDERFUL! PERFECTION!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
that was just SO adorable! and cute :) I love this! I was sad when I figured out it was Jake's funeral...But, you did an awesome job with this!
mskathy chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Wow, I confess; I did not see that coming. What a beautiful ending for this story. I never thought I'd feel anything beyond.. bleh, at Jacob, but I actually felt sad. Very beautifully written, I liked the information peppered around about B/E and their lives together over the last 65 years.
mskathy chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
psst, it says there's a link to the song in your profile, but it lies :(

Cute:

I forgot my plan.

I forgot my own name.

Very cute, very sweet, very romantic. Perfect for these two.
mskathy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very cute chapter with some nice build up and tension.
angepsi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
this was so beautiful!congratulations you managed to fit in three chapters all the emotions that stephanie meyer had to fit in 500 is amasing you are a pretty good up the good work!
Myblueside chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
a very sweet and touching story...thanks.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
i loved it
Pastiche Pen chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Beautiful.

I loved the final line, and I thought your characterization of Edward was spot-on.
geosgirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Jezus that was beautiful. That last line had me tearing up. I really like the way you wrapped up Jacob's story in this one. Aargh - I'm not putting this the way I want - but it really is beautiful!

This definitely doesn't have the reviews it deserves!
sirodro chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
This was beautifully written...all of it as I read all 3 chapters. Goodness you have such magnificent prose, such strong emotion you ellicit from this reader! I loved the first two just as much...full of passion, genuine love and pure devotion is clear to this reader throughout all of this wonderfully written work of yours. You truely do have a gift when it comes to writing and I benefit from it greatly! I am ever so thankful to Jay for telling me of you! I need to send her a sugar-free cake or something!

Thanks again! I look forward to even more of your lovely body of excellent prose! YOU are a gift!

Sincerely,

Doris
BloodRedLust chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Interesting. I haven't seemed to have read many fics about their future that were written before BD was published... and as much as i LOVE the Isle Esme wedding night, yours was sweet and romantic and lovely... i just wish you'd actually included the 'consummation' scene, lol. As for the 3rd chapter, i love that you had Jacob happily married, and that Bella didn't know anything about it... showing that she hadn't kept in contact with Jacob after the wedding. That's how it should have been... none of this stupid 'imprinting on Bella's baby' nonsense.

Anyway, enough rambling. I really liked this little 3parter... good work :D ~ Bec
mature twilighter chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
that was really nice. I enjoyed it.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »