Reviews for The Core of My Being
theresa24 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I'm really loving your story. Please continue and have all the cullens destroy the volturi for what they did to Bella. I can't believe they raped, brutalized her body the way they did and they deserve everybthig to do to them. I can't believe Jacob gave her the knife to kill her. What an ass..will they kill Jacob for what he did... Will Rosalie and Bella's relationship grow stronger due to both of them being raped... Hurry and post a new chapter soon .
ecxe chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
for a second i thought bella was going to tear edward apart, lol!

great story :)
lie2me.87 chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
I love your story so far. I'll probably finish it tonight. Your ideas are amazing and I can't wait to see where this goes. However, I think it would be polite to include a warning that there is abuse (from Jake) and rape in this fic. There are readers that have been through things like this that have triggers still and it would be nice to allow them to decide whether they want to read it or not instead of just exposing it to them with no warning or clue whatsoever.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
that was cool :)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was a great first chapter :)
ummmmmmmm chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
this one is over due for an update LOL more please!
octoberland chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I'm wondering if you have abandoned this? You left it at such a cliffhanger and it is a good story. You were able to switch seamlessly from a funny heartwarming story to one that is gut wrenching and tear inducing. I would hate to see this story disappear.
amazeofgrace chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
ok, I read all nine chapters, it was very good, I am anxious fo rthe next chapter and hoping once Bella is changed that she rips Felix, Jane and Jacob to shreds, I am however having a very hard time digesting such an angry/dark Jacob.
KayleeBeeCullen chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
YAY! so awesomely great. :)
LPsDarkAngel chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
I have been waiting for this to be updated! I am glad you did but the end made me cry...ugh!
yankeerose chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
That motherfucker Jacob...what a sick prick!
80'sbabie chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Thank you for the update really good chapter cant wait for the next one
mamato chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I certainly hope that after all this, Edward changes her and she kicks some Volturi and Jacob's ass! I can't wait to find out what brings her back to being the old Bella...and Edward BETTER not give up on her!
BlueEyedDolly chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
HEY! NO CLIFF HANGERS! lol. great chapter :) update soon!
erin chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
So sad but brilliant, well done. more soon?