Reviews for C rossfir E
yoruyoseihime chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
U know what. ... this story is just amazing and I really want you to complete it ... Please! ! It is hilarious and also I love the sasuke and sakura here so please post new chapters. ...
Upon a Shooting Star chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Wow! this is such a fresh twist and i absolutely love it how you kept everyone in character! this sounds like a really promising fic, and i just have to wonder what sort of trouble sakura is going to get herself into next...
The Mental Institution chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
its great keep it up i hope to see a new chapter soon
ileana van aaeln chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
not sure how long it's been, iv just recently picked up on reading ur work and so far, it's grrrreat!

uhm, so yeah, update soooon!

new reviewer, aalen
Poisoned Blossom chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
great story :) ah who am i kidding? AWSOME STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE! XD
Death Eater Devin Black chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I like it but try more action
yami yasi chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
oh god .. you are wonderful . you know ?

how you can write this awesome story's ?

i love this one too .. wo.. poor sasuke ... he is in trouble with this angry sakura ( ha ha ha ) very poor sasuke ... please update soon .. i'm very excited .. please dear update very soon .. oh god i love sasuke .. he is more cool and lovely in your story 's .. and dont forget a injured sasuke is more cute and beautiful .. hurt him for me and i love your for eternity ( blink ) and if sakura take care of him i will love you more ..

update soon dear

your friend : yasi
erikagiggles chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
wow, this story is really good!

sakura kicks ass!
Rialaea chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I liked this, quite a lot, actually, and so would really like to see a continuation of this story.
iBumbuum chapter 3 . 12/22/2009

~Jumps enthusiastically into our arms~
iBumbuum chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Haha, cute Sakura!

Update soon! :D
Analelle chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Ahahahaha~! I am still totally cracking up from reading this story. I love your writing style. The idea is original and I enjoy the humor in it. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter - afterall, what is this organization about and what's it do? Keep up the phenomenal work!
Vertigo-36 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
OMG! THis is a great story so far...Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! XD
noisee chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I like finding good humor in humorfics- it's not all cracky or anything, it's a humor I can enjoy! I do like what you've been slapping down, too- this was interesting from the start and getting moreso by the word! The only downside is the typos and stuff you already mentioned... since it's a personal pet peeve, lol. THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH. You cool, man.