Reviews for C rossfir E
JazzCarnival chapter 7 . 9/6
This was a great story! I love seeing Sasuke all flustered and awkward. He's so cute! AND SAKURA'S BADASSERY. YES. I LOVE IT. Man, I thought this fic was complete! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter though.
Have you seen the latest ep of Gaiden? There are so much feels. I wish they would add more sasusaku scenes (preferably a whole series about their love story HAHAHA), but I'm okay with it. I kissing scene would definitely kill me.
Anyway! Thank you for writing this fic. I really enjoyed it!
saltymalec chapter 1 . 9/4
Already getting hooked now
leizy.brear chapter 7 . 6/20
You have no idea how much i love this story, i hope you'll continue this
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 7 . 1/16
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
Oooooo Sasuke was a scared of Sakura lol
Omg move in already Sakura!
Love how this story is has a lot of potential. Keep updating plz. Thank you.
kenoodle chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
I am 100% in LOVE with this story. AHHH. The plot is unique and thrilling. The writing itself is nearly flawless with little to no mistakes. I noticed it's been a while since the last update, and I completely understand life and all, but I am really hoping that there's more to come at some point! I'm hooked, and if I found out this story won't be continued I think I might just have to cry. But, again, I totally understand that life just gets in the way sometimes! ANYWAYS, fantastic job with this.
mannuj chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
I'm really excited to see how their relationship develops. Update soon!
Sam-AKA-SakuxSasuLover chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Yassss this story is perfection!
divenire chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
Lmaooooo. I was dying reading all these chapters; they're hilarious! Perfect balance of humor and action. At first I was a little turned off by Sakura's temperament-it seemed cartoonish and immature. But then I got to the part where Sasuke popped her in his trunk and died laughing. Girl needs to be a feisty spitfire to make Sasu's life hell! Love the Naruto's sweet idiocy and how no one hesitates to tell him how dumb he is. Hahaha please update soon. I love this so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Can't wait for more
HopelessRomantic chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
Story's amazing! Please continue! And please don't stop for years. I really like this story and I hope you'll keep it up. Keep updating and I'll keep reading
hachimitsu10 chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Loved this chapter even more! Keep it up ...its very interesting and can't wait for some romance between these two...
Bangtan trash chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH!
Please update soon 3
Elguardiuz chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
NICE ONE
Sasuchan99 chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
The chapter is shorter than I think. But it's Ok. I hope you will update new chapter soon.