Reviews for Help
Away-with-the-faries chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You know I was thinking about that not so long ago, it seems odd that the only mention of a bathroom is in the fourth book. Apart from that it was never even implied. i agree definetly odd!
LeahKeehl13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow this is really really great. The characters are just perfect. I just finished the pact the other day, it was sooooooo sad and I wish it could have ended like this. :'(
Koolkat76sarah chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is an amazing story so far! Please post another chapter soon. You are an amazing writer, and I felt like I was reading something written by Jodi Picoult. This is exactly how I, along with many other people, wanted the Pact to end. I was getting so frusterated while reading the actual book because i wanted everyone to know the whole story, about the pregnancy and The Creep! :) Amazing job, Keep Writing! :D
tayl0r chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
wow this is really good! i loved the pact, but i also love happy endings and i wish it had played out this way!

very well-written and believable :)
FrankCullen chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh wow. This was great...:) really seemed like Jodi Picoult had written it - you got the characters just right...

If only one thing, I thought that Chris would have been angry at himself because of the McDonald's incident. Not just mad at the Creep - but feeling guilty because he made her go in there...

But I loved it! Great work :)
White As Snow chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Exactly how The Pact should have gone. (:
SweetTemptation2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Do you believe the reasons she were suicidal were because of the sexual abuse and pregnancy only?
Namine Black chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I'm a big Jodi Picoult fan, my friend advised me to read the pact and I finished it a week ago. I bet most of us want this to happen, great work!
KatieHart chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh Gosh, this is so good :)

You HAVE to keep writing more to this!

I'm such a sucker for happy endings, but the Pact was the only book I loved that didn't have a happy ending, and you are just making it ten times better for me now!

Please give them their happy ending!

P.S - Read my twilight fanfic and review, I need some criticism :)
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Hey This was really good. I just finished reading "The Pact" and I couldnt put it down. I just had to see what other amazing writers had to say about it. This was very well written thank you.
xxlostxangelxx chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
wow! you had the exact same idea as i did, if emily had not died! well done amazing :D
Just.Another.Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/16/2008