Reviews for No Regrets
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sounds great so far i love the idea and you have written the first chapter really well. I think you should make Nate and Caityn get together because I love them like loads of thers but also because they seem to suit each other in the story and the more people you get together the better. but its up to you. please update soon.

Tac x
BellazWorld chapter 1 . 9/26/2008

I always thought the idea of CampRockers in a mental hospital would be AWESOME! Apparently you thought so too... UPDATE!
toLoveaMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
woah that was intense. i really like it! can't wait for the next chapter!
Lunarshade29 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ah...a nice twist on the Camp Rock story. I'm wondering, isn't Manic depression the same or similar to bipolar? I was told that by my health teacher but I don't know.

Well anyway I like how your using all different types of mental disorders for everyone and many of them do fit. Like Caitlin's anger, Peggy's attachment, why Sander and Barron break into dance, etc.

I really like this story and I see a great start to it. I'll keep my eyes peeled (though it may hurt).
OneShotWonderment chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Interesting idea. Although, I feel I have to tell I got really confused as to who was who in the paragraphs before this:

I want to go home.

I’ve been here longer than anyone.

It’s only been a month.

It’s really kind of cool, y’know?

I don’t know when I’ll leave.

I keep count.

Just keep smiling.

I think.

They think I’m getting worse.

What did I get into?

No one mentioned to the new girl that one you were placed in Yellow Unit, no one was trying to save you anymore.

Maybe you could put their name's in front of their paragraphs or something to make it easier to understand?

Much Love,

Vita of Damno chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aah yes, the psycho crazies plot, actually not to overused, kudos to you for taking it on, I can't wait to see what you'll do with it! you've obviously got writing talent! I can't wait to see what happens in ths story