Reviews for Kyoto Tale
db84x chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please continue your story, it start became intersting
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Made me UBER UBER UBER horny! :DDDD
Octobus chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
wow, this is a nice story, too bad the writer isn't updating this anymore...
Evey93 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
so glad someone was intrested in kitaooji story I loved her in the manga it sucks tht we didnt see her personality develop so far so great )
Hawoc chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
I promise Satusuki's time will come soon! :-) I just wanted to create the right mood :-)
Rayne Sarazaki chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
YEAH! It's great that you updated!

But...WHERE's SATSUKI! T.T When will she come into the picture?
Hawoc chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Thanks for the rewiew. This gives me the boost to continue. I can guarantee the good ending, and a few surprises. Updates will come soon.
Rayne Sarazaki chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Well now, seem that this fic isn't getting enough reviews.

I'll give some moral support from now on by reviewing each chapter, please update. The story's good and I've always been a fan of the series and the character Satsuki.

She's had such a sad story in the original series by the author, give her a good ending for me and the other readers to enjoy okay?
BakaWriterchii chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Havoc, you finally got it published!

Alright, I'm not exactly the best writer out there, but as a seasoned reader, I feel I need to point a few things out:

-Paragraphing. As much as we all love reading, having a 3-inch long paragraph is quite liable to paragraph skipping. It's like in a forum. You see a post cramped full of words and you go ZOMG A TSUNAMI OF WORDS!

-Lumping of dialogue. Maybe it's a pet peeve of mine, but I generally steer clear of paragraphs cramped full of dialogue, because:

1. It's too messy, with what he's doing and what he's saying/thinking all mixed in. One moment he's doing something, then he's saying something.

Of course, I'm not hoping to come across as flaming, but I do notice that for now there's not much Ichigo 100% stuff going on... *pouts*

I'm sorry if I come across as flaming though, just that my English teacher has instilled very strong things to look out for in the language and literature...

P.S. It's 'futon', not 'fluton'.