Reviews for Asylum
OzcarToad chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Dude… enough with the damned OC's… yeah we get it! You wish you were a Naruto character! That's bot going to happen and OC's make your work seem stupid and amateur
DeeaE chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
darnit i wanted dei and sasori to be together
forever-sweet chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
...why aren't you in the asylum!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Hehehehe, I like the random guy who tried to buy Deidara! XD

Did Sasori, and Deidara just have sex in a store? O.o;;
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I simply adore the arguements between Hidan and Lamb! XD
ShadowIce22 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
OMG this story is so amazing!

It's also really funny, I mean, Hidan's cracking me up! ;)

*ShadowIce*
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
Lolz XD I think Sori is Prego! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BREAKING SASORI AND DEIDARA UP IN THE FIRST PLACE BITCH! Just kidding - But seriously, still dont like ya, Sori *glares at Sori*

Loved the Sakura bashing scenes XD

Lolz Tsunade likes Yaoi XD She should set video cameras up in the rooms and pt the good videos up on Youtube XD

Lolz I was listening to WonderWall the whole time reading this

Lolz, I just wanted to say lolz D

DeiDei you liar XD You said you lived on tha streets! Lolz, atleast Sasori got the thousand bucks XD

Idiot thinking that he was selling Deidara!

Yeah Asylum people are popular in Hot Topic XD I'd probably get swarmed if I went in there (Not that Ive even even been to an Asylum but I personally believe I belong in one XD Ive basicly lost my grip on Reality)

Wow, long Review XD Sozzy

I hope they sued Hidan's ear back on XD

Hope you write sequal soon (If you havnt already) - Cant wait to read it

Keep up tha writting (especially SasoDei *drools*)

-Woolfy
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
I guessed he had contacts O I was like "POKE HIM IN THE EYES DEI!" Lolz Good writting O Poor Sasori T-T Once more (repeat of Back to Wonderland) DAMN YOU SORI!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Sori IS a boy right? Not a girl?

I hope he's a boy, then again how could they not notice that Sori was a boy?

Random tangent...

Keep writing,

Italy
GayItachi chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
hahahahahaha it wont die lol
Yaoi-rave-in-rebel-darkness chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
two things, un, comma, one: Hot fic! I love insane-asylum set sasodei/deisaso fics, un! They're always sporting that unique twinge of humorous truth~

also: im sure you've heard this many many times, un, but... OMJOMJOMJOMJ! WHAT'S THE SEQUEL GONNA BE CALLED, an WHAT GENRE, an WHEN, un, WHEN! lols, un
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
cool! _
LURVEuALL chapter 16 . 10/2/2008
Is Sori Pregnant or something probly with all the hot man sex is he pregnent is that what u were planning?
kanzen natsume chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i really don't like reading long chaptered fics but yours makde me read on until i realized it was teh end already XD

seriously! i love your writing and all your OCs X3
Sukidayo Gokan chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY I COULDN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OR AUTHOR SO I WENT THROUGH 150 PAGES OF SASODEI STROIES JUST TO FIND IT (TOOK ABOUT 2 HOURS)!