Reviews for Only Five
Sunkissu9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I like the ending... Lol!
spk chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Never liked Piz, so I love this...especially the last few lines...perfection. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
very good- I wish it had been exactly like this!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it. Piz, that Bastard, its always the zefron look alike you need to watch eh? lol. Really enjoyed this. :)
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love it! I can't see show Piz doing this, but you definitely made a case for it. I hope they go to, not a happily ever after, but a balanced and realistic ending full of love, happiness, pain, and anger, but none of the crap. And I loved how you had Logan point out she's stupid for thinking everyone leaves when she has plenty of people who didn't and won't.
epic how chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved it! A fired-up Wallace, Mac & Wallace comedy gold, and the apology from Veronica we've all needed to hear. Nicely done. More please?
where she went chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I absolutely loved this. I've read so many future endings after the finale, but none of them seem too true to the show. You seemed to have accomplished this with ease:)
Tearle chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Loved it loved it loved it.
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Any story that slams Piz the Pisshead is always an automatic fave on my list.

Well done - it was a story I haven't seen before - you should write more like this;)

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Isilady chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
wow that was great!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
LoVe it! A great ending to a greatly cut short series...Happy writing!
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Thank You!

Finally someone writes the truth about Piz. I know he didn't actually tape them but still I don't like Piz! Really great story.
snafumama chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
HA! Awesome.

I had the same idea, but alas, I'm not a writer. Great job. I loved that you didn't over-sentimentalize her running back to Logan. It was quiet and very realistic.

And the tag-team of Wallace and Mac was perfect.

I'm sure had the show continued that it would have come out the Piz was involved with the Castle. I am so glad that you wrote this. It was, indeed, a wonderful closure.
sweetydoe chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hi. I loved it, you wour writing is very good and I was desperate for a fic following the finale, so thank you! Oh and you'll never know how much I appreciated what you did with "mister puppy eyed boy who's named after sweets" aka piz (God I hate this nickname, though the real name isn't better).

Anyway, maybe I'll see you for another story.

Always , Sara.
Mancy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
aw i love it awesome work