Reviews for A Perfect Start
Flint2008 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Great ending! I like how the song was used on both Hunter and Colleen. It fit the mood perfectly. I also like how you mentioned that Axel writes his visions down. I do the same whenever I have specific dreams, for example, whenever I have Road Rover dreams, I write it down on paper.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
This was a great story, perfect.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Great ending. I liked Colleen's battle cries.

Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
That was so beautiful, especially the duet that Hunter and Colleen sang. I loved the way they admitted their feelings for each other, and it was a great ending to a great story. Keep up the great work.
Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
This was a great chapter, and the fight scene, along with the part where Hunter saved Colleen, was my favorite bit of this chapter. You did a great job, and I look forward to the next one.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Neat chapter.

Phoenix710 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
That was really good. I liked the song that Axel sang, and his chat with Colleen about her feelings for Hunter. This story is really looking good so far, and I'll be watching for chapter 3.
Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great job, and you really did well with explaining Axel's origins. This story looks really good so far, and I'll be watching for the next one.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/14/2008