Reviews for The X Factor
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was awesome very cute and now a fav iPod mine :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Snicker

Poor poor Sammy...Christie is such a stalker!

I love John in this, he's so funny and well in character.

Nice job!

-JMAS
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
OMG! That was si funny! Great job! :D

Miss Dassy
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
OMG! this is so freaking cute! I totally loved it! there were too many moments to quote although i did love the part about dean telling sam that girls have kids and not cooties lol and that e imlied that deans been kissing girls lol

this is going on my favs by the way! thanks for the read!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
LOL! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so freakin cute! I couldn't help but almost bust out laughing at some of those parts!

great job! only downfall is...I wish it was longer! lol...

great job! :D
Sofer chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ha, that's adorable. I like Christie and Christie's Dad- I'd love to know what he was thinking when she explained her wedding to him :D.

This was a nice reminder of dean when he had a tiny amount of innocence in him :)
deanluver94 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
lol that was so sam with christy and poor john for even having to have that conversation, but well all parents do.i rember i was 11 when i found everything out but it wasnt my parents who told me,i just went to them for qhestioning had just watched these AGE videos that told us what sex was at school and when we came out i told my friend "ew im NEVER gonna do that!" and she was all like "you have to,dont u want kids?"than she basically explained it all.u have no idea how much of a shocker that was for will probably make me sound like a stupid kid but i really thought that people just had to love each other to have they say i love you and next thing u know the girls pregnant.i guess i can blame soap operas for i watched them and saw a couple at the doctors waiting to know if they were having a kid id be thinking about wether they had loved each other enough to get i cant believe i was ever that naive. Aw and dean thinking girls laid eggs, thats just he was probably kissing that girl, and thats why he was so relieved that it didnt get girls pregnant.
Moony McGoogly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ohmygod this is awesome xD
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*laughs hysterically* Poor Sammy! I remember when I was that age... Now that I think about it, I had a "boyfriend" and we said we were going to marry each other when we grew up. I was so niave. That poor boy. I think I scarred him! D:
Fletty chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great start! I'd love to see more! It's hilarious hearing what the innocent kids say and having John's reaction in his thoughts! Awesum stuff! Update soon!
anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That really is the single most painful moment of parenthood isn't it? I remember saying something similar at 12 that indicated that I thought french kissing made you pregnant because on the soap operas people would kiss, lie back on the bed, and kiss some more and then it cuts to commercial and then a few weeks later the girl would end up pregnant. Two days later Mom got me a book. I was horrified! Hah, I can only imagine it now from her point of view!
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
'Girls lay eggs and they turn into kids' that's a new one and freakin' hilarious.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This was so cute! John worrying about his boys and girls, Dean thinking girls lay eggs lol and Sammy's (not)girlfriend planning their wedding already. I completely loved this. Awesome! :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Lol! What a funny story! I love it!

I'm just trying to imagine them at that age and John so lost for the complicated stuff, wishing his wife was still alive to handle those particular situations...
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 7/14/2008