Reviews for Severus Snape and the SexEd Snafu
First years schedule:
Transfiguration with Minerva McGonagall
...
History with Binns**
**Please note that in the week before students return home for Christmas, there will be a mandatory SexEd class with Severus Snape (boys) or Minerva McGonagall (girls) at the usual period in which history is in class.

"SexEd with Snape?! Are trying to kill us?!"
"No Ron, they just want us to be forever virgins. We will never have a family and we will have a job behind a desk because we are afraid of women bully this point."
OMG, I am laughing hard! Thanks for that! Picking on Potter and Longbuttom comments, staying in character and even finding a way to take points, Perfect. Especially the remarks about the fundamentals and analogy, Hilarious! Love this and can imagine it happening! Still laughing.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 2/10
That was certainly more fun than the instructions we got back in the 70s with a prune-faced teacher. I wonder how many of them Severus scared so much they were too intimated to even try anything sexual for a while? What a giggle!

You need to write another one where McGonagall is giving the talk to the girls with Hermione waving her hand through the whole thing. :)
amyownfie chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I've never laughed harder at anything in my life!
Elina chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
What about lesbian sex?
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
LOL! Wonderful story!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
And Potter lost points for that as well. You'd think with all the 'experience' he has shagging Draco, he'd be knowing that. *wry smile*

(Yup, I made fun of fanfiction authors who have Draco and Harry going at it like rabbits in... Fifth year? Sixth Year? And let's not forget. Draco's a veela.)
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Standing ovation
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
If anyone asked me, I would claim that it's impossible to write Snape giving a sex ed class while staying in character. Yet here we are. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
omg lol
this was hilarious!
love the longbottom comment
CrossPatch chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Oh, this is just excellent! I can sense Snape's loathing for both subject and students. Madame Pomfrey would make a good choice for lecturer to the girls, being sensible and matter-of-fact. That wretched Pansy Parkinson would be all coy and stupid, and Lavender and Parvati red-faced and giggling. Actually, any of the women teachers would be good-except Trelawney.
Magpie chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Genius! I've just dipped a toe into the HP fandom, and found this gem. Wonderful.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2015