Reviews for Severus Snape and the SexEd Snafu
LalaSpade chapter 1 . 1h
I can't tell you how many times I have read this but it gets funner ever time.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 8/14
bahahahaha that was awesome!
SnapeLover2005 chapter 1 . 8/13
OMG, THIS IS MY FAVORITE SEX ED CLASS EVER! #HAFHPotterhead
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 7/22
OMG that was absolutely hilarious! I was laughing so hard I was crying when he was explaining a girl on her period. The doorbell analogy was great!
SoapTurtles chapter 1 . 5/5
I don't think this can get any better. ten out of ten, snape teaches sexed again. next year. every year. hogwarts staff conspiracy to get snape to teach it every year.
iisAnonymousperson chapter 1 . 3/22
First years schedule:
Transfiguration with Minerva McGonagall
...
History with Binns**
**Please note that in the week before students return home for Christmas, there will be a mandatory SexEd class with Severus Snape (boys) or Minerva McGonagall (girls) at the usual period in which history is in class.

"SexEd with Snape?! Are trying to kill us?!"
"No Ron, they just want us to be forever virgins. We will never have a family and we will have a job behind a desk because we are afraid of women bully this point."
OMG, I am laughing hard! Thanks for that! Picking on Potter and Longbuttom comments, staying in character and even finding a way to take points, Perfect. Especially the remarks about the fundamentals and analogy, Hilarious! Love this and can imagine it happening! Still laughing.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 2/10
That was certainly more fun than the instructions we got back in the 70s with a prune-faced teacher. I wonder how many of them Severus scared so much they were too intimated to even try anything sexual for a while? What a giggle!

You need to write another one where McGonagall is giving the talk to the girls with Hermione waving her hand through the whole thing. :)
amyownfie chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I've never laughed harder at anything in my life!
Elina chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
What about lesbian sex?
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
LOL! Wonderful story!
broken barriers-gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
And Potter lost points for that as well. You'd think with all the 'experience' he has shagging Draco, he'd be knowing that. *wry smile*

(Yup, I made fun of fanfiction authors who have Draco and Harry going at it like rabbits in... Fifth year? Sixth Year? And let's not forget. Draco's a veela.)
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/22/2015