Reviews for Severus Snape and the SexEd Snafu
What about lesbian sex?
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 2/2
LOL! Wonderful story!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
And Potter lost points for that as well. You'd think with all the 'experience' he has shagging Draco, he'd be knowing that. *wry smile*

(Yup, I made fun of fanfiction authors who have Draco and Harry going at it like rabbits in... Fifth year? Sixth Year? And let's not forget. Draco's a veela.)
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Standing ovation
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
If anyone asked me, I would claim that it's impossible to write Snape giving a sex ed class while staying in character. Yet here we are. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
omg lol
this was hilarious!
love the longbottom comment
CrossPatch chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Oh, this is just excellent! I can sense Snape's loathing for both subject and students. Madame Pomfrey would make a good choice for lecturer to the girls, being sensible and matter-of-fact. That wretched Pansy Parkinson would be all coy and stupid, and Lavender and Parvati red-faced and giggling. Actually, any of the women teachers would be good-except Trelawney.
Magpie chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Genius! I've just dipped a toe into the HP fandom, and found this gem. Wonderful.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
That was hilarious.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Well, that was utterly perfect. Enough said.
Grunt chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Severus Snape teaching Potions is one thing. The cunning Slytherin becoming the youngest Headmaster of Hogwarts is another. BUT when Severus Snape teaches sex education.. that is something to add in one's Bucket List.
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Laugh riot. I wonder who did the girls' lecture. That would be an interesting sequel; especially if it was Minerva or the librarian Ms. Pince
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
lol hilarious and traumatizing. ahahh