Reviews for Mommy's Letter
MysterySan chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh god that was so emotional. I almost started crying.
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh...wow
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Wtf? How did that make me cry so fast? Ugh holy hell that's sad.
Twi's Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Another amazing piece...I love it...and even shed a tear or two
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Omg why. I'm currently sobbing. I love it
Lizala chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Love it
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Well my dear, if that isn't enough to break your heart and make you cry, I don't know what would! Well done!
Aminah chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
So Edward will be with Bella again, right, please say right? : (
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I actually really liked it. If you haven't already you should make it into a whole story.
TrueFact7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This made me cry, witch is sometimes hard to do...so that only means one thing...u r a very, very, very, very good author. (-:
Grim chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was a beautiful peace, BUT YOU NEED TO FINIH WHEN SHE SMILES! I love your writing, and I understand how school and work can be hard to balance, so pleeeeease finish it. Or I'm going to cry! I cried while reading child of the night, and while reading some of when she smiles. I hope you are majoring in some sort of writing! You have potential. Please, finish it. One more chapter is all it needs. :'(
I'm going through a really hard time in my life, and these stories are my escape from the real world. You are amazing, and seem to have a beautiful personality. Thank you for sharing all that you have already. I appreciate it, truly!
Lots of love to you!
Your biggest fan,
Grim F. Cullen
jessbesublime chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was beautiful!
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
very good story but it was so sad:(
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I read this a long time ago, and like now, I had a major lump in my throat. I can't quite comprehend how you write it with so much emotion. I just wanted to write it down and tell you how much I love your writing, and even though you're probably not going to see this, I feel like I need to put it in a review. Thank you. I hope one day you will become an amazing author, and I can buy every single one of your books, and read and enjoy every second of it. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013