Reviews for Mommy's Letter
annie cullen 4 ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
omg! im deff crying right now. like really crying. that was so sad and it was so good. your an amazing writer dont give it up. i read your other story about alice and jasper and loved it. its so sad but so real, but again you are truly an amzing writer congrats )
desize1996 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow! I almost cried at this! It's so emotional...It's really, really sad. And you wrote it so good! I mean, not everyone can write a story, that's sad through and through.

I love it!
i.have.ECD chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i...um...cried. why is that i can never write stories like this. thank you that was good, very good even.
love-struck-hearts chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was an AMAZING fanfic! I actually found myself crying durin this one, and thats hard to make me do. I applaud your efforts..awesome job!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This one is FANTASTIC!
THE SAGA LOVER chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It's...*sniff*.. so...*sniff*... HEARTBREAKING!...*sob sob cry*... 15 min later, It..was..BEAUTIFUL. SO BEAUTIFULLY HEARTBREAKING. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL... BEAUTIFUL. always.
littlecrickit chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
that made me cry
Dre Shep chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love this. It seems so realistic that this is a course that thier lives could have taken if things were just a little different. And it is so sweet and heartbreaking. Thank You!
JessikaWithA'K chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMELC that is so EMOtional... So sad but it is a ggod/bad thing good cuz if he didnt reveal himself he could be mine MUA HA HA HA bad/ he revealed himself
kath chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
:O Oh, God. You made me cry. Even before reading the letter. God. And I can't believe that this thing popped up in your mind while doing the dishes. Gad. haha. oh well. Thumbs up, girl, thumbs up.
AzulSubioXOX chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This story is beautiful, unique, and so so emotional. I love it so much. I've read it 8 times now, and it still gets to me. Although, I don't cry. But I get close to tearing. Amazing story-you're an awesome writer. Thanks for the great read.

LOVE ALL WAYS AND ALWAYS LOVE,

AzulSubioXOX
shiveyvolvodriver chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
OMG that was just ...well I haven't cried like that since watching Steal Magnolias.
WendelaCullen chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Omg... I cried out loud while I read this. CAN YO WRITE MORE?
Damien chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wow just... wow
jAsMiNeLoVeStWiLiGhT chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i cried. thats so sad. i love it. i really do. -sobs-
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »