Reviews for Camp Sunshine
HollyBlue2 chapter 10 . 7/15
I read Wescott a while ago and then promptly forgot to read this sequel, however something reminded me and I'm back and I've just read from start to finish :) I have to say I really like the way you write :)

I was kinda banking in Dean giving the amulet away cause you know, he's Dean aha... and he did to Gray's son which was cute :)

I was not expecting Sam to get injured though! :o

I hope Dean starts to look after himself again... stubborn idiot... cause clearly with this Gates guy (who is very intriguing) he needs to be in top form to help Gray and his family disappear!

I saw the date on this fic and it's been like 5 years since you updated so I guess an update isn't going to happen but what I've read was great and I loved it all :D
nawalhussain chapter 10 . 7/1
i ve been waiting for this story for too long .figured u d ve updated it till now .
please update.
this story is reall awesome n it can go in a lot of direction
would love to see how it goes.
Coleyb20 chapter 10 . 5/29
I absolutely love this story and the first one.
I know it has been like 6 years since it was written
PLEASE UPDATE! Can't leave us on a cliffhanger like that :D
1hotpepper chapter 10 . 5/3
Omg please update please please with a cherry on top
missxD-TVD.SPN chapter 10 . 1/4
I loved this story as much as I love "Westcott Prepatory Academy" Dean is so selfless !
And I know you wrote it few years ago... But... I cannot belive that you didn't write a chapter 11 ! So Please update ! please please
dels76 chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Adoro esta fic, quando vai postar a continuação?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Taylor chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Oh c'moooooooon!
Please update! I know it's been four years, but please continue! I really liked this story and I don't want to end!
freetobescary chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I can't believe you just left the story like that omg. It was going soooo good i was at the edge of my seat and then bam! No more chapters. Now let me cry myself to death in my corner thank you very much
drcarpediem chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
I am in love with your story! It is an amazing read and I would love if you continued this story. I have read the previous story to this one and absolutely loved that one as well. I like how you describe Dean's illness. I am close to someone who has had diabetes since they was two, so this story hits close to home. I like how you made Dean willing to be in an uncomfortable circumstance so Gray's son would be alright. I think that is what Dean is truly like. Thank you for writing this story and I truely hope you continue!
HPTWPRFan4ever chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Good story so far please update
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Great so far when will the rest be posted?
luanee chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Oh man, how can u abandon this fic and leave us all hanging there? AAAAGH..
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
When are you going to update - it's time to kick the muse for going on stirke
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Great story, where is chapter 11?