Reviews for Camp Sunshine
soundoftragedy chapter 10 . 1/23
this is on of the best stories i've ever read, i can't remember enjoying reading anything so much for way too long. thank you!
i still hope you will update it, even after all these years:)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Lanjutkan ceritanyb
Gabrielle chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
Ughhhhhhh! Six years! Six years and you haven't finished yet?! It's been six years! Pleeeeasee! I'm completely in love with your style of writing and I don't know what I would do if I never heard the end of this story. Please! Pleaseeee! You're killing me over here.
pipinheart chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I would love to see this finish. It has left me wondering how it ends.
M chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
It been five years since you've updated this story, but I really think you should finish it, it's pretty good!
Yabbe chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
AAAAAAAAAHHH! Don't leave me hanging! It's too good a story. :)
Dante's on the move, Dean's a hot mess, everything is falling apart... I need more! Please, come back to this!
HollyBlue2 chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
I read Wescott a while ago and then promptly forgot to read this sequel, however something reminded me and I'm back and I've just read from start to finish :) I have to say I really like the way you write :)

I was kinda banking in Dean giving the amulet away cause you know, he's Dean aha... and he did to Gray's son which was cute :)

I was not expecting Sam to get injured though! :o

I hope Dean starts to look after himself again... stubborn idiot... cause clearly with this Gates guy (who is very intriguing) he needs to be in top form to help Gray and his family disappear!

I saw the date on this fic and it's been like 5 years since you updated so I guess an update isn't going to happen but what I've read was great and I loved it all :D
nawalhussain chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
i ve been waiting for this story for too long .figured u d ve updated it till now .
please update.
puhleez
this story is reall awesome n it can go in a lot of direction
would love to see how it goes.
Coleyb20 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
I absolutely love this story and the first one.
I know it has been like 6 years since it was written
PLEASE UPDATE! Can't leave us on a cliffhanger like that :D
1hotpepper chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Omg please update please please with a cherry on top
missxD chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
I loved this story as much as I love "Westcott Prepatory Academy" Dean is so selfless !
And I know you wrote it few years ago... But... I cannot belive that you didn't write a chapter 11 ! So Please update ! please please
dels76 chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Olá!
Adoro esta fic, quando vai postar a continuação?
Please...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
REALLY.
Taylor chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Oh c'moooooooon!
Please update! I know it's been four years, but please continue! I really liked this story and I don't want to end!
freetobescary chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I can't believe you just left the story like that omg. It was going soooo good i was at the edge of my seat and then bam! No more chapters. Now let me cry myself to death in my corner thank you very much