Reviews for I Did It For You
Firon-of-Cybertron chapter 2 . 2/4
Bonded couples are ONE spark. With out Jazz, Prowl was not whole. Just half a spark. Primus,my friend, you really didn't think this one through did you now?
ProwlHawthorne chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh Primus, I'm crying, I'm really really crying!
moonlightbeam305 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Jaaazzz! *wails*

Mirage! You can't be gone too! Jazz can't be alone again D':

*sighs in relief* Yesh...they're finally together...

*heartbeat lowers and stops hyperventilating*

JazzProwler FOREEVEERR 3
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
No, no, no, nooo! Prowler come back!

Jazz you gotta go after him! You, you HAVE to be together! T_T

Why? *sobs*
Zea T chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Lovely story. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end, feeling for both of them. I can't imagine what inspired you to come up with this, but I really enjoyed it - thanks for sharing.
BoredTech chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Dammit, you made me cry:(
Fiera Sabre chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
The end of the first chapter made me cry! It was touching, and very well written. :)
Rassele chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This is beautiful and I have tears pouring out right now! Great job!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I love this fic!
KrimsonNightFury chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
You made me cry (which is good, no worries)! ;v;

That was so sad, just to imagine being stuck in purgatory alone and without contact after finally saying goodbye to your loved one. Poor Jazz! TTTT

(Ironically I was right in the middle of listening to 'Frozen' by WT when I clicked on this fic) xD
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
...*SOB*

It's like you DANGLE the possibility of a happy ending in front of us only to SNAP IT BACK and blast us back to a heart-clenching, beautiful, sorrowful, AGONIZING ending instead.

It's wonderful, gorgeous. And it just breaks my heart. T_T
Darkesong chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh lord O.o I don't think I've ever been brought to tears so quickly, poor Jazz :((
Shaymayca1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was so sad! I cried!
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMFP! This was so beautifully bittersweet. It's so sad, but written so well. Makes me want to cry. But there's gotta be something that Jazz can do to make it better, right? Prowl and Jazz cannot be separated. Great job!