Reviews for Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Ice Jazz Elleth chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
This is interesting, I do really want to find out more, please update soon!
sportsaholic316 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
wow, this story is soo intersting!

i can't wait for the nxt chaptr.

plz, plz, plz update soon!
daaisyy chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
please update soon, i love the whole story! I can't wait to see whats wrong with Alice! LUv Daisy xo
BlueSkyMornings chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
NO way! Don't kill Jasper!
LexiePooh chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Oh, these are lovely. Please keep going! I wanna know what happens!

WildestDreams93 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
please update soon!
kbookworm3 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
please please continue this. as soon as i get to a place where i can log in i'm adding this to my alerts. I love it. go jasper and Alice
musiclikelove chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
i LOVE this so much.
Nikkirenzo59 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Please please please update soon! I really want to know what everyone else says!
Nikkirenzo59 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Aww poor Alice. I know you ahven't updated for a while, but I really hope that you do soon! I really want to read more please update soon!
Malrora chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Aww, this is so... sad, for lack of a better word. There are a couple grammatical errors here and there, but they don't take away from the story too much, so it's all good :) I can't wait for the next part.
fubulicious chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
this is really good...please continue to write omgosh! i cant wait to see what happens next! eek! lol

siriusblack992 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
kool chapter! Loved it!
lalalaughter101 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
actually this is past know like "he sat down and looked at me" instead of "he sits down and looks at me" which is present

sry it just switched back and forth in one chapter and it was harder to read

great chapter btw
siriusblack992 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
its a great story thought it could be longer and it would be more fun to read! Also when u say eating i hope ur meaning hunting? right lol!