Reviews for Slip And Stumble
3lanterns chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Sweet short story.

What we all love about Lara is that she is a strong woman. We love to see that in ourselves or the women in our lives.

Her grappling with getting older only makes her more real, like we know her better.

How she deals with it is not only about her but about ourselves. Well done fiction does this for us.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Dear Author

Nice little short story on Lara at the age of forty. Good quality; good quibs, interactions, emotion and narration. Some details I don't understand, but that's alright.

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
akkon chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The idea is really interesting. I like it when things get realistic and Lara is suddenly a woman in her forties and not the eternal doll Eidos and most of the fans want her to be.

I'm not sure I get the slip and stumble allegory, but I love it all the same. It makes me all jittery, because well, the meaning is close enough to "almost" understand, and yet still out of my reach.

Overall, it is a very good piece.
PScizzle85 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that is excellent, i really enjoyed it.
Ostercy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Is there a subtext to this story? :) Do you, perhaps, think that Lara should stop looking for Mummy?

Nicely written. I didn't quite get the ending, nor what the reference about news stories about people being brought back from the dead was all about.
Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OOH! Nice! really liked it, very interesting! )