Reviews for Fabula Rasa
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
Eheh
forgetmenotlovely chapter 80 . 5/1/2016
Love it! Too bad it seems to be discontinued. The story-telling from different perspectives is really insightful and humorous. Hanabi's behavior towards Sasuke might be similar to how Sasuke would be if he had grown up with a family and found his brother's attention diverted by a potential significant other. The progression of Sasuhina is logical, and I like the slow-burner style. More please? I'll keep my fingers crossed.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 58 . 4/30/2016
First time I read about Sasuke shopping with Hinata and I can't help but grin.
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 23 . 4/23/2016
So I've never in a billion years believed that I would consider shipping Hanabi and Gaara - but would you look at that?
Their interactions are HILARIOUS! Well done!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
i love that you have hanabi interacting/relationship with other characters
Guest chapter 36 . 2/28/2016
i like how well you develop sasuke and hinata relationship
Guest chapter 32 . 2/28/2016
I really like this story and i also like that hinata and hanabi good sisterly relationship in this story, most fanfiction writers don't that. i liked that you didn't over do it with hinata stuttering and that you made hinata smart and strong. you made hanabi character very funny and interesting, and again most fanfiction writers don't do that.
anne chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
i finally understood.. i was thinking - why is hinabi there.. hahah she's part of the team with naruto and sasuke.. LOL!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 80 . 7/22/2014
love it, looking forward to more.
lo estoy pensando chapter 47 . 7/7/2014
hi! my english is kinda of bad so.. sorry about that. the thing is i have read this fic like millions of time and i just luuve it. i read it now all over again because yeah, i'm in law school and i always feel like hinata, the stuff about being weak and all, and being that reason what really stop her, i think... i don't do very good in school, i made the best effort i could to get in one of the best from my country and i made it and it's been hard as hell, i feel frustrated and sad and all that all the time. i really want to be a lawyer but it's hard, there a lot of my classmates even teachers that tells you a lot of shit "because you have to be tough in this lawyer world". one of them told me i just dragged his class down, other told me that i was a woman so i should study something more womanly, like hairdresser. i just can't help look at my friends who can do this without feeling so depressed or sad or struggling so hard to pass and i feel really bad like i suck you know. the point is this semester everything just exploded. besides my eldest sister is in pretty bad shape she has endogenous depression, she is home now and i have to take care of a lot of things for her (give her her medications, take her to the doctor and stuff), so i think i will have to stop this semester (? i don't how to say it english.. like take a break) and that just make me feel worst. but today, when i woke up i remembered your fic, especially the phrase "she knows this is why she is weak, because she can't bring herself to not care about people who don't matter". and i think that is just me. after all this drama i just wanted to tell you and ask permission to use that phrase for a tattoo i want in my left upper arm.
i love your fanfiction! :D i hope you are doing great! byees!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 53 . 7/23/2013
Um what did he mean by hinata saying congratz?
MLeggyLeaf chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
Crack? Salt? Why? How?

Thank you!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
The last chaps had me converted from gaahina to gaa-hana.. And you write one? Aweeeeeeee
you rock!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Lol this hanabi is amusing.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I am confused. The age restriction. Um...