Reviews for Second Chances
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Azrael Jinsei chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
this is a really good story! I can't wait for the next chapter! XD -
AkiraNatsume chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
That's a great story. Are they going to fall in love?

And will Arcanus tell Harry his real identity?
sm1982 chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Beautiful story.

Hope there is more to come.

Please update soon.

Keep up the great work.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
ok, 1, you didnt change your author's note and 2, the last chapter's name was from the song in the 3rd movie *just watched it tonight* I am loving this story! I have just recently gotten addicted to SnapexHarry, courtesy of one of my friends lol. Awesome plot line, I can't wait for the next chapter XD
Death's Silver Shadow chapter 13 . 2/1/2009
i like how you showed ron and hermione's pov it was great! Do you know how you are going to incorporate draco in here? Awesome chapter! *_*
arisflame chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
American, huh?

I'm not sure what it's called in the UK exactly but in most of the world, soccer is known as football. What we Americans call football is known to the rest of the world as American football.

If you want to compare Quidditch to a known sport, stick to either Polo or Cricket- both are much closer to the truth.
Death's Silver Shadow chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
this is a good story! i love it! i like severus being turned into a younger person and befriending harry, even though it was on orders. Can't wait for more! *_*
mimiren4045 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
this is wonderfully written exept the fact that you seem to jump in time... one moment its harry, hermione and ron ARE, then a sentence or two later you switch to HAD.

it is somewhat confusing to read, and I think it would be better if you kept everything somewhat in the past tense.. (think thta's what its called.. Im not english soo..)

I'm not saying this to be rude or anything, but so that you , may get better.. I always, sometimes still, do the same mistake soo...

other than that I rather liked it!
Hericus C chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
Kind of suspicious that just after mentioning to Sirius, Harry, and his friends to watch out for strange new people interested in getting close to Harry one shows up at their house but neither Sirius nor Harry take the warning to heart. Makes them appear very stupid, especially if Snape disappears at the same time. Way too much of a coincidence during a wartime, especially after everything that Harry has gone through. Where are their brains?
Morgana-White chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
It has been a long break, too long for my liking but I know that real life can be really hard, so I won't complain. I'm just glad to see you back :)

And about the chapter...

I was worried that Sev/Arcanus would end up in Slytherin. It wouldn't be good for him and Harry. And what about the dormitory! Where would be fun if they didn't share one? *snicker*

All in all that was a very good chapter. Hope to see you soon!

Take care

and Merry Xsmas!

~Morgana
A chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Yay! You finally updated! I hope you get the next one up soon too. :)
Brianna R West chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I really enjoy the way you write. You definitely have..."a way with words" So keep up the writing and I look forward to other stories you might come up with.
Morgana-White chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
What can I say? That was another great chapter! Although I noticed your Severus is slightly out of character. I mean real Snape wouldn't tell Remus (even as Arcanus) that he likes him, Harry and (God forbid!) Black! Your Sev is a slightly more open person, I think. But don't worry, I like him nevertheless (or maybe because of this?)

Keep up the awesome work, please! Can hardly wait to see what happens next!