Reviews for What If
RG chapter 3 . 10/26
This was one of my biggest issues with the anime - how could someone as smart and observant as Naomi Misora fall for Light's lie about being a Task Force Agent? It doesn't matter how depleted their ranks are, it's highly unlikely that a high-schooler (in italics) would be a part of an elite investigative unit.
espada6 chapter 9 . 10/7
one thing i love about this story is it always feels freah. i remember when i first started watching death note i read thia story shortly after(i thinl this was two years ago? not sure) and i loved it, after i finished death note and all the related movies i read it again and now here i am once again reading. i love this story so much. ita clearly a story about naomi and l's blooming relationship but you also don't ignore whats going on in the rest of it world. thank you
yogurtstrawberrycheesecake chapter 9 . 10/1
Hey there, I don't know if you're still checking this site or not. But if you do, if you saw this, I just want to say that this is a brilliant story. It's a pity you never finish it. I'll be waiting for an update though, if you ever feel like doing it. Even snippets will do, just to see how it ends.
thekiralee chapter 9 . 9/21
I started this like an hour ago and now I'm done and I knew it wasn't completed but I didn't check the last update date until now and I'm heartbroken. Please come back to this one day, literally I will start a gofundme and paypal you bribe money to do this. I mean it oh my god.
Xrross chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
This is truly an amazing piece of work. I'm disappointed that your circumstances may prevent you from working on this. I do hope you know I hopefully look forward to the day my email is alerted to the latest instalment of this intriguing tale.
fixed.dice chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
One of my favourite dice to go back and read, it's amazing. A shame that it is incomplete, but it is great anyway
Markus Ramikin chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
Not bad.

You might want to clean up all the your vs you're confusion.
Electronic Ink 0 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Wow. This is great! I love it! You haven't rushed into the shipping at all and its soo well written. I can see it's been ages since this has been updated...are you going to continue it? You know I'll be sad if you don't, right?
Athena's phoenix chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
This is so fucking cute, oh my god. Haha, you have no idea how hard I was grinning while reading this chapter.
Athena's phoenix chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
This is AWESOME! I freaking love this story!
Lelouch-Strife chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
wished you finish this story
icecatfire chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
well, i'm happy to say that you now have my attention. all though i'm sort of... mad at Naomi right now, it has cooled a lot but still. you see i was skimming the BB murder case story, the actual one, and near the end she said this to Beyond as she was arresting him. "you do NOT have the right to remain silent" now i got mad partly because i'm a BB fan, but even if it was someone else i would still be mad. EVERYONE has rights and i'm almost positive that saying that is illegal. all that aside i'm still happy she lived in this story, because even me being mad at what she said i STILL believe she DIDN'T deserve to die like that. :( i'm watching death note episodes right now but when i get in the mood to read i will DEFINITELY check this out. :)
3sdt chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
gah, this was such a nice story :(
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Please, Please, Please continue this fanfiction.
It is literally the best fanfiction ever,
Never stop writing
Please Update.
I beg of you.
Please
You cant let a fanfiction as amazing as this go to waste.
Please Update