Reviews for What If
Zenny chapter 9 . 6/8
Omg I know I was entering this fic for heartbreak when I saw the update date...but I’m in love. This fic is EXCELLENT. Well paced, in character, adorable, AND solid in plot. Deep in my heart I am hoping you may one day continue or conclude in some sense, but I understand it’s been years and you’ve moved on. I just wanted to say how much I love this fic and this pairing. If you ever check this again, let me know if you have blogs or fics you recommend! While I’m really craving yours like a delicious cake, the store-bought cookies will have to do! Thank you again and excellent fic 3
Original Random Fanfic Fan chapter 9 . 5/13
After re-watching the start of Death Note, I had to see what fics of Naomi there were out there. Unfortunately, many either focus on BB or are short. This definitely had a great premise/set-up and I thoroughly enjoyed what was written. Sad to see it never being finished, but you probably have other, more important responsibilities at this point.

Good luck with whatever you are doing and thank you for the good read.
doritoFace1q chapter 6 . 4/7
I love this fanfic! I think it's the best one I've ever read, tbh ;) They're all so in character 3
walkingspring chapter 9 . 1/2
PLEASE UPDATE!
I'm in love with this story!
walkingspring chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
OMG Please, please, please update!
walkingspring chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Nice!
walkingspring chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
The hug!
walkingspring chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
L is so cute!
walkingspring chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
The more I read, the harder I ship L and Naomi.
walkingspring chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
I hate Raye!
walkingspring chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
If only this happened!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
This is wonderful!
RG chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
This was one of my biggest issues with the anime - how could someone as smart and observant as Naomi Misora fall for Light's lie about being a Task Force Agent? It doesn't matter how depleted their ranks are, it's highly unlikely that a high-schooler (in italics) would be a part of an elite investigative unit.
espada6 chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
one thing i love about this story is it always feels freah. i remember when i first started watching death note i read thia story shortly after(i thinl this was two years ago? not sure) and i loved it, after i finished death note and all the related movies i read it again and now here i am once again reading. i love this story so much. ita clearly a story about naomi and l's blooming relationship but you also don't ignore whats going on in the rest of it world. thank you
yogurtstrawberrycheesecake chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
Hey there, I don't know if you're still checking this site or not. But if you do, if you saw this, I just want to say that this is a brilliant story. It's a pity you never finish it. I'll be waiting for an update though, if you ever feel like doing it. Even snippets will do, just to see how it ends.