Reviews for What If
L's Informant chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
This story is great. I think you have most of the characterization down pretty well. I totally understand L being hard to write. He seems like he would be. But you seem to have a pretty good grasp on his character. PLEASE update soon. :) I can't wait to read more.
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I was just randomly searching for L stories, ones that didn't envolve LxLight because god I hate those, and I found this and I was so happy.

When I started reading I was imediatly addicted! This has to be the best L romance story I have ever found! I can't stop reading it and now I can't wait for an update! You really good at keeping L in character, as well as everyone else, and how you can tie everything together is amazing.

This story is amazing and I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Please update soon this is so good.
MimiB.Real chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
D'aw~! I really enjoyed this chapter. Well, actually so far the story entirely. I think, though not perfectly, you have the characters for L and Naomi down. (I can't say anything about L though; he's a really hard character to write for, I can imagine.) And even though some parts of the story make me a little sad, it's not so much sad that it's like...say, have a strawberry represent a story. Have chocolate syrup represent angst. The strawberry does not lose its flavor to the chocolate, unlike some stories I read. This chapter felt sort of short, but it was a rather nice chapter. I liked how L responded to Naomi finding footage of Raye's death. I found that pretty in character. And I think Naomi's abbrasiveness when listening to the second Kira (who we should all know) talk about a world where Kira and the police work together was great.
annie chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow, LNaomi fics may not be so common, but I'd take a well written and interesting story over hundreds of annoying cliche yaoi romances that saturate this fandom. I think of Naomi as reserved and calm mostly, someone who is afraid to cry or show weakness. However, with Raye dying and depression coming in, it's understandable that she's more emotional now. I love how you showed the passionate and fierce side of her, the same kind we find in Another Note. L and Naomi have always been one of my favorite pairings and it's awesome you are developing a "what if" storyline centered on them. Keep up the good work!
Lawli-chanxoxobigbang chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Okay, you know what sucks? The fact that i found this story right now. Anyway, to tell you the truth. Just recently i've kinda got over my whole phase of LxLight Yaoi fanfictions.'s just not meant to be and Light pisses me the hell off because of how manipulative he is and the fact that he killed L by making Rem think that L was going to arrest Misa [Which was true] and so in a way, Misa is the reason why L is dead.

Anyway, forget about that. I absolutely love this chapter but my only concern is...please, is your writing format going to be like this throughout the whole story? I mean, there's nothing wrong with it but i would prefer it to be in paragraphs instead of just sentences individually. For example, your very last chapter. That is it. Thank you for posting this story up!
orangecandy chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
this is good. L is only a tiny bit OOC. Actually he probably isn't OOC at all. If he was ever to get romantic, he would probably be acting like this. There really aren't enough NaomiL fics, so thanks for writing this.
La Nuit Noire chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it! You're portrayal of the different characters is perfect! Wow, you've really got L down to the T. Not only that, but the way you adapted the original plot, and thought of everything, wow! Not many people can dod that, and I admire you for it. Keep up the great work!
Blu Rai chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
URG! Curse you, Ike, for delaying my fanfiction! When you didn't update for so long, I was worried you got writers block and stopped the series!

I like the slow pace of the love between Naomi and L. It's good because L cares for Naomi...that makes up for the absence of fluff xD It's good that he stood, good idea :D

Poor Naomi D:

Kepp it up!

Update soon! p.s. thanks for the long chappies :D
Rinhail chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I love it when Raito loses his cool. But like any aspiring God, he gets right back up on the horse. Can't wait to see his interactions (or I should say manipulations) with Naomi and L.
Aveira chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
You do L justice. I like how his relationship with her keeps changng little by little, especially after she see's Raye's tape. I really love reading this, I can't wait for the next update!
Translucent Darkness chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Great chapter! I wonder what Light is planning...

You had L call Naomi 'Naomi-kun' once in the story. The suffix -kun is only used for boys. Just letting you know for future reference.
silverfox chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You're explanations really helped me. I haven't read #13 or Another Note yet, and I'm starting my own Death Note fic, so you're info helped. Thanks. I really need to read Another Note, even though I don't like Naomi a lot. It will give me a window into B's mind, if nothing else.
A.Pseudonym chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Another good chapter; the story is moving along nicely. I like Naomi, she feels in character. Great job!
YourRedRightAnkle chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
:D Wow. Well done! I have read all your chapters and I am so impressed! :D I do love the pairing, as rare as it is, and you have kept L in perfect character. I love that you haven't rushed the romance...just everything is right on the money. Congratulations on a job well done haha. Can't wait to read more!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »