Reviews for What If
orangecandy chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
this is good. L is only a tiny bit OOC. Actually he probably isn't OOC at all. If he was ever to get romantic, he would probably be acting like this. There really aren't enough NaomiL fics, so thanks for writing this.
La Nuit Noire chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it! You're portrayal of the different characters is perfect! Wow, you've really got L down to the T. Not only that, but the way you adapted the original plot, and thought of everything, wow! Not many people can dod that, and I admire you for it. Keep up the great work!
Blu Rai chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
URG! Curse you, Ike, for delaying my fanfiction! When you didn't update for so long, I was worried you got writers block and stopped the series!

I like the slow pace of the love between Naomi and L. It's good because L cares for Naomi...that makes up for the absence of fluff xD It's good that he stood, good idea :D

Poor Naomi D:

Kepp it up!

Update soon! p.s. thanks for the long chappies :D
Rinhail chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I love it when Raito loses his cool. But like any aspiring God, he gets right back up on the horse. Can't wait to see his interactions (or I should say manipulations) with Naomi and L.
Aveira chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
You do L justice. I like how his relationship with her keeps changng little by little, especially after she see's Raye's tape. I really love reading this, I can't wait for the next update!
Translucent Darkness chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Great chapter! I wonder what Light is planning...

You had L call Naomi 'Naomi-kun' once in the story. The suffix -kun is only used for boys. Just letting you know for future reference.
silverfox chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You're explanations really helped me. I haven't read #13 or Another Note yet, and I'm starting my own Death Note fic, so you're info helped. Thanks. I really need to read Another Note, even though I don't like Naomi a lot. It will give me a window into B's mind, if nothing else.
A.Pseudonym chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Another good chapter; the story is moving along nicely. I like Naomi, she feels in character. Great job!
YourRedRightAnkle chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
:D Wow. Well done! I have read all your chapters and I am so impressed! :D I do love the pairing, as rare as it is, and you have kept L in perfect character. I love that you haven't rushed the romance...just everything is right on the money. Congratulations on a job well done haha. Can't wait to read more!
Happycookbook chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
oh. my. fucking. GOD!

each time I read a new chapter, I got more and more excited!

I WANT TO SEE MOAR!

fantastic work!
Timekeeper101 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Well done. Okay, I noticed a few punctuational errors, and when L calls Naomi "Naomi-kun..." -Kun is used for guys, and -chan for girls. -San is neutral, tho. I don't think L wants Naomi to be a guy, or insinuate masculinity...

But the L/Naomi interactions were well done. You properly conveyed L's urgency and fear w/o making him seem OOC.

And the scene between Aizawa and Ukita was good, too. You never seem to see Ukita much in fanfics... I rather liked it.
Rai Vinn chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
This story is amazing! Seriously, this is one of the only... threeish works that I like and contain no yaoi! Your writing is really well thought out, and... and... well, keep it up!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
hi again. awesome as always please update soon and thanks for updating i apperciate it.
marian chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hi, there! I just wanted to congratulate you on your writing. I loved it! I am watching the series of Death Note, and I'm also tryin' to download Death Note: another note. You made me really curious, and I can't wait to read it... though my spare time is really scarce :S studyin' & workin' is an awful combination! hehe. I am not a Light fan either! actually I think he's too haughty, but his character is great within the story. It makes L stand out better, don't you think?. Anyway, I'm sorry for takin' a lil' bit of your time. I hope you continue writing! (I know I will keep on readin' it!). And don't worry...you have developed L very well, no OCness. :) take care!

Marian
Zaekka chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I like this FF! Your writing style really is awesome! And I think the characters are quite IC.

I never thought about shipping Naomi and L, but somehow they fit together. :)

Well, I wish I could write more, but my English really sucks and I don't know how to express, what I want to say. '

Hope, you continue writing soon. :)

I love L! x3