Reviews for What If
Rinhail chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I love it when Raito loses his cool. But like any aspiring God, he gets right back up on the horse. Can't wait to see his interactions (or I should say manipulations) with Naomi and L.
Aveira chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
You do L justice. I like how his relationship with her keeps changng little by little, especially after she see's Raye's tape. I really love reading this, I can't wait for the next update!
Translucent Darkness chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Great chapter! I wonder what Light is planning...

You had L call Naomi 'Naomi-kun' once in the story. The suffix -kun is only used for boys. Just letting you know for future reference.
silverfox chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You're explanations really helped me. I haven't read #13 or Another Note yet, and I'm starting my own Death Note fic, so you're info helped. Thanks. I really need to read Another Note, even though I don't like Naomi a lot. It will give me a window into B's mind, if nothing else.
A.Pseudonym chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Another good chapter; the story is moving along nicely. I like Naomi, she feels in character. Great job!
YourRedRightAnkle chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
:D Wow. Well done! I have read all your chapters and I am so impressed! :D I do love the pairing, as rare as it is, and you have kept L in perfect character. I love that you haven't rushed the romance...just everything is right on the money. Congratulations on a job well done haha. Can't wait to read more!
Happycookbook chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
oh. my. fucking. GOD!

each time I read a new chapter, I got more and more excited!

I WANT TO SEE MOAR!

fantastic work!
Timekeeper101 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Well done. Okay, I noticed a few punctuational errors, and when L calls Naomi "Naomi-kun..." -Kun is used for guys, and -chan for girls. -San is neutral, tho. I don't think L wants Naomi to be a guy, or insinuate masculinity...

But the L/Naomi interactions were well done. You properly conveyed L's urgency and fear w/o making him seem OOC.

And the scene between Aizawa and Ukita was good, too. You never seem to see Ukita much in fanfics... I rather liked it.
Rai Vinn chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
This story is amazing! Seriously, this is one of the only... threeish works that I like and contain no yaoi! Your writing is really well thought out, and... and... well, keep it up!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
hi again. awesome as always please update soon and thanks for updating i apperciate it.
marian chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hi, there! I just wanted to congratulate you on your writing. I loved it! I am watching the series of Death Note, and I'm also tryin' to download Death Note: another note. You made me really curious, and I can't wait to read it... though my spare time is really scarce :S studyin' & workin' is an awful combination! hehe. I am not a Light fan either! actually I think he's too haughty, but his character is great within the story. It makes L stand out better, don't you think?. Anyway, I'm sorry for takin' a lil' bit of your time. I hope you continue writing! (I know I will keep on readin' it!). And don't worry...you have developed L very well, no OCness. :) take care!

Marian
Zaekka chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I like this FF! Your writing style really is awesome! And I think the characters are quite IC.

I never thought about shipping Naomi and L, but somehow they fit together. :)

Well, I wish I could write more, but my English really sucks and I don't know how to express, what I want to say. '

Hope, you continue writing soon. :)

I love L! x3

GehirnStuerm
A.Pseudonym chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Great story! Naomi didn't get enough love in the anime - just offed like that! I think you write L really well, and yeah, it's not easy, is it :) Keep up the good work!
kriitikko chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
This is a WONDERFULL story! Please update soon!
Aveira chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Ooh! Hurry and update, this is absolutely lovely. I read the book, Another Note, and the whole time I was pissed it kept saying L died, and oddly I kept waiting for her to meet him and hug the heck out of him. This makes me so unbelievably happy, it's everything I was hoping for from the book and then some. Please update soon!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »