Reviews for What If
Scarred DNA chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
You know I LOVE this story, so I won't rant and rave about that.

But I will point out 3 errors I caught.

Non-pulsed. I don't understand this. Maybe you meant nonplussed, which is surprised or bewildered.

I saw 2 instances of "Your" when it should have been "You're".

Other than that . . . Fabulous work. Now, get your ass in gear and bloody well write!

Ciao!
Rai Vinn chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Oh! I'm sorry that this is on a slightly different topic, but... doesn't the Joker act an awful lot like BB? And he's just as maliciously delicious! *w*
Blu Rai chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Good job keeping people in character please keep that up. And update soon!
reader d chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
its pretty good
Tikaani chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
I agree...Raye's a jerk. The Naomi from the LABB case wasn't anything like the Kira case Naomi. I really like this fic, please udapate soon!
LoneWolfLeonhart chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Great story so far. You capture the characters perfectly, like they're right from the manga.. or the book.. or the anime. Whichever you prefer. I'm interested with where you're going with this. Keep up the good work.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
awesome as always please update soon. can you or some friends of your please draw some pictures from the story? please? thanks again.
Translucent Darkness chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Great chapter! Hopefully L will get Naomi to once again be the person she was before.
Scarred DNA chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
I'm lovin' this. You are such a fine writer, and this story is very interesting.

Update. Seriously.

. . . that went well.
MistressOfTime1218 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Trust me, you're not the only one bothered by Raye. This is a great story line you've come up with. Not only have you managed to keep L in character, something not too commonly seen, but you've also managed to re-work the plot line of the series in a way that works for the story. Not only does it make for an interesting story line, but it also fits in so well that someone could easily believe the story originally happened the way you portrayed it. Honestly, I wish it did. Please keep writing this story, I really love it.
Blu Rai chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Yes, Raye annoyed me too. I don't think he ever really appreciated Naomi for the excellent agent she was. I'm so happy I found this story, because I've always wondered about Naomi living in the series...and her and L seem so cute. SMUT! :D Please please PLEASE update! Do it now! Get on your computer and TYPE! I want L Smut! o
ReaperTot chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
wow i love this so far

i always hated how naomi died so quickly

im glad there is a ff like this

plz update soon
rockstarluver003 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
great story, please keep updating
LazyGC chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Oh, I like this very much... though I admit I'm a tad bit put out because the day you posted the first chapter for this I'd started a fic very similar to this one... heheh... but different. I think I'll continue it anyway.

Very good. Please continue.
Scarred DNA chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I agree with your sentiments regarding Ray and Naomi. I always wondered why the hell *he* couldn't keep his sorry self home with the kids. He wasn't that great of an agent anyway.

In any case, I enjoy your writing, and this story is a good one. Very plausible.

Thank you, and please continue.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »