Reviews for What If
reader d chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
its pretty good
Tikaani chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
I agree...Raye's a jerk. The Naomi from the LABB case wasn't anything like the Kira case Naomi. I really like this fic, please udapate soon!
LoneWolfLeonhart chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Great story so far. You capture the characters perfectly, like they're right from the manga.. or the book.. or the anime. Whichever you prefer. I'm interested with where you're going with this. Keep up the good work.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
awesome as always please update soon. can you or some friends of your please draw some pictures from the story? please? thanks again.
Translucent Darkness chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Great chapter! Hopefully L will get Naomi to once again be the person she was before.
Scarred DNA chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
I'm lovin' this. You are such a fine writer, and this story is very interesting.

Update. Seriously.

. . . that went well.
MistressOfTime1218 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Trust me, you're not the only one bothered by Raye. This is a great story line you've come up with. Not only have you managed to keep L in character, something not too commonly seen, but you've also managed to re-work the plot line of the series in a way that works for the story. Not only does it make for an interesting story line, but it also fits in so well that someone could easily believe the story originally happened the way you portrayed it. Honestly, I wish it did. Please keep writing this story, I really love it.
Blu Rai chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Yes, Raye annoyed me too. I don't think he ever really appreciated Naomi for the excellent agent she was. I'm so happy I found this story, because I've always wondered about Naomi living in the series...and her and L seem so cute. SMUT! :D Please please PLEASE update! Do it now! Get on your computer and TYPE! I want L Smut! o
ReaperTot chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
wow i love this so far

i always hated how naomi died so quickly

im glad there is a ff like this

plz update soon
rockstarluver003 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
great story, please keep updating
LazyGC chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Oh, I like this very much... though I admit I'm a tad bit put out because the day you posted the first chapter for this I'd started a fic very similar to this one... heheh... but different. I think I'll continue it anyway.

Very good. Please continue.
Scarred DNA chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I agree with your sentiments regarding Ray and Naomi. I always wondered why the hell *he* couldn't keep his sorry self home with the kids. He wasn't that great of an agent anyway.

In any case, I enjoy your writing, and this story is a good one. Very plausible.

Thank you, and please continue.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
awesome please update soon thanks.
dragonnova chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wonderful! I really feel like I'm reading a continuation of the novel, your writing and the plot line so far just fit in perfectly. I have to agree with most of the other reviews, I hated seeing Naomi die, to be completely honest your story makes more sense to me. I just hate to think of her being so careless as to give Light her ID. Anyway, I think your writing is wonderful and I can't wait to read more! Please keep up the great work!
Princess Dorkling chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
YAY! U never see many stories w/ Naomi in, let alone them being a couple. I was so mad when she died, and she's the only female besides Halle I can stand that's NOT in love w/ Light _ Keep up the great work! And update soon!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »