Reviews for What If
riotgirl777 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Oh I love it, thank you so much for comming back, it was such a pleasent surprise when I saw the update in my e-mail alert. :D I can't wait to see what you do next, I'll be waiting patiently. Forever your fan.
G00ZER chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
This chapter progressed the story excellently! Naomi's obvious embarrassment and L's thoughts towards her reactions really helped develop the portrayal of their evolving feelings for one another. Also, the planning and the more Death Note-esque themes of suspense/etc balance out the fluff nicely and lock the story into character with the manga. I was really happy to see that you've not only updated this chapter, but have taken the great time to make it an important chapter as opposed to a filler, and have been planning out future ideas as well.

By the way, usually when I review, I try to give constructive criticism and not sound to compliment-y because I don't want it to sound fake, but I just can't help it. I love this story - your writing style is engaging and descriptive as well as to-the-point, the characters seriously are about as in-character as you can get (especially when it comes to a loner/emotionless detective falling in love haha), and even though the plot is basically following the original manga/anime, the characters becoming more prominent than the plot makes delving into their minds as exciting and important as focusing on the plot would be.

I am still available and would be more than happy to help you out with this really great story. You've really done an amazing job and I'm very happy that you've decided to try your best to continue :D
Suji94 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Wow! This is sooooo amazing!
Dovasery chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I haven't even watched Death Note or read it or anything
and already I've started shipping characters
Is that bad?

I blame this story entirely.
STFU chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Awwww... Poor yuri...D:
G00ZER chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Wow, this is an excellently-written story! I was in love with it at first chapter. What's sad is that I can see that it's been *years* since you last updated. It's a shame because it is one of the best Death Note fanfictions I have read. I can completely imagine this happening in the manga - it's very believable. Naomi is indeed very underrated, I know since I have also read "Another Note". You have her down very well. In addition to this, L (who is extremely hard to write) is pretty much down to a T, along with more human emotions being gradually added to him. I really do love this and hope for it to continue, it sad to see it stop unfinished.

I understand if you do not want to continue this story anymore or if you don't even write fanfiction anymore, as you obviously have a life of your own away from this website. If you do feel this way and plan on never completing this wonderful story, then I was wondering if it would be okay for myself and some others to continue it (as it very much deserves to be) while providing full credit to you and asking people to read and review your fic. I and the others would try our hardest to live up to your amazing work for this fanfic, but I can not promise that it will be how you might have envisioned it - it still would probably be better if you were the one to continue (or we could even help you do so :D), but as I said, you probably don't have the time.

Thank you for what you have posted of this great fiction. I have thoroughly enjoyed it even with it not being finished. I would love for you to PM me about your thoughts on my offer or even just chat. :)

Sorry for such a long post xD ,

-Andie
Sauronia chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is the first het Death Note fic that I've enjoyed! Please update soon :)
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
God, I absolutely love this... I've always thought Naomi would be his perfect match... along with innocent!Light. Begging you to update this summer... please?
Trianna Riddle chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love this! Somebody referred this to me on Deviantart, and I managed to read the whole thing through in one or two nights- you keep them in character, but at the same time reveal more about them than the original authors ever tackled...which is generally the point of fanfiction, but you do it well xD

I can't wait until (if? D;) you get a new chapter up.
Sapphire Drizzle chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME! GRR! Please, please update this! It is fantastically written and I must see the conclusion to this story soon! :D
La Nuit Noire chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
This story is amazing! Out of all of the things Light did, him killing Naomi Misora was one of the things that disgusted me the most. Don't get me wrong, I still like Light as a character, but that scene just turned my stomach. She's one of the few smart, capable women in Death Note, and I felt like her death was such a loss. She was so close to living. I'm really glad you've brought her back to life, and in a way that works and is totally believable. Great job, I'm excited for the next chapter :)
angie chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I really like your writing, the story is so cute, I hope you write another chapter soon, :D because I really liked it.

Good luck and thanks

sorry about my english...in from Spain
LeRose chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Oh my gosh, I remember reading this awhile back (and still I haven't seen it move from chapter 8!) I really love it. I do hope you continue soon, its wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
This is such a great fic! You are a really impressive writer. I honestly think everyone is defenitely in character!

And aww... L is in love... :3

Please please update soon!
Ketzer1999 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
please. please. please! UPDATE!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »