Reviews for What If
Dolly chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Aside from the grammar errors, I love this story, it's exactly my alternate scenario since I was so sad that Naomi was killed off so early. I hope you're not one of those authors who just leave midway, I've been disappointed too many times D:
Suki chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Thank you for updating!This is one of my top favorite death note fanfics please keep updating w
Beyond.L.Lawliet chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I am so happy you updated! I read this a while back and today I was searching for some new NaomixL stories and thought I'd re-read this one. Since there aren't very many...So Yay! What a lovely Christmas Gift. Honto Artigatou Gozaimasu!
Neko chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Please keep writing w I really like L x Naomi, and there's hardly any fan fictions about them and this story is one of the best!keep it up
White Raven chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Mercifull God you FINALY updated!

Ever since I stumbled onto this fic a while ago, It has remained one of my top 3 favs in the Death Note fandom (and all 3 are not complete yet). I can't tell you how happy I am at finding that this story isn't dead in the water, it realy brighted up my very depressing week!

Please continue your fine work with more of a regurler updated please! theres just not enough good Naomi fics out there!
Miss Artemis chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Yay! you updated! yes it has been years, but yay all the same! Do what you can, I understand where you are coming from (i've been years late for a story of mine...unfortunately) and I understand the reluctance for help. I am willing to wait for any updates from you, personally. :) I simply can't wait for more L/Naomi action! They are my favorite pairing from the show - I was so upset when she didn't get to talk to L :( I love this fic because all of this seems so plausible. It makes me sad that they weren't given a chance. Well, I can't wait for Naomi and L to learn about Misa haha. I personally can't stand her - she's too fickle. I can't to see everything blow up in Light's face, which kind of seems to be hinted to by Ryuk (love him! may have to re-watch the series just to watch him).

Great job! I enjoy Naomi's confusion as she slowly starts to subconsciously acknowledge her feelings for L. :D

-Miss Artemis
Thunder chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
A fantastic fic here so far, I really like it. Update soon.
riotgirl777 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Oh I love it, thank you so much for comming back, it was such a pleasent surprise when I saw the update in my e-mail alert. :D I can't wait to see what you do next, I'll be waiting patiently. Forever your fan.
G00ZER chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
This chapter progressed the story excellently! Naomi's obvious embarrassment and L's thoughts towards her reactions really helped develop the portrayal of their evolving feelings for one another. Also, the planning and the more Death Note-esque themes of suspense/etc balance out the fluff nicely and lock the story into character with the manga. I was really happy to see that you've not only updated this chapter, but have taken the great time to make it an important chapter as opposed to a filler, and have been planning out future ideas as well.

By the way, usually when I review, I try to give constructive criticism and not sound to compliment-y because I don't want it to sound fake, but I just can't help it. I love this story - your writing style is engaging and descriptive as well as to-the-point, the characters seriously are about as in-character as you can get (especially when it comes to a loner/emotionless detective falling in love haha), and even though the plot is basically following the original manga/anime, the characters becoming more prominent than the plot makes delving into their minds as exciting and important as focusing on the plot would be.

I am still available and would be more than happy to help you out with this really great story. You've really done an amazing job and I'm very happy that you've decided to try your best to continue :D
Suji94 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Wow! This is sooooo amazing!
Dovasery chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I haven't even watched Death Note or read it or anything
and already I've started shipping characters
Is that bad?

I blame this story entirely.
STFU chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Awwww... Poor yuri...D:
G00ZER chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Wow, this is an excellently-written story! I was in love with it at first chapter. What's sad is that I can see that it's been *years* since you last updated. It's a shame because it is one of the best Death Note fanfictions I have read. I can completely imagine this happening in the manga - it's very believable. Naomi is indeed very underrated, I know since I have also read "Another Note". You have her down very well. In addition to this, L (who is extremely hard to write) is pretty much down to a T, along with more human emotions being gradually added to him. I really do love this and hope for it to continue, it sad to see it stop unfinished.

I understand if you do not want to continue this story anymore or if you don't even write fanfiction anymore, as you obviously have a life of your own away from this website. If you do feel this way and plan on never completing this wonderful story, then I was wondering if it would be okay for myself and some others to continue it (as it very much deserves to be) while providing full credit to you and asking people to read and review your fic. I and the others would try our hardest to live up to your amazing work for this fanfic, but I can not promise that it will be how you might have envisioned it - it still would probably be better if you were the one to continue (or we could even help you do so :D), but as I said, you probably don't have the time.

Thank you for what you have posted of this great fiction. I have thoroughly enjoyed it even with it not being finished. I would love for you to PM me about your thoughts on my offer or even just chat. :)

Sorry for such a long post xD ,

-Andie
Sauronia chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is the first het Death Note fic that I've enjoyed! Please update soon :)
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
God, I absolutely love this... I've always thought Naomi would be his perfect match... along with innocent!Light. Begging you to update this summer... please?
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »