Reviews for What If
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
God, I absolutely love this... I've always thought Naomi would be his perfect match... along with innocent!Light. Begging you to update this summer... please?
Trianna Riddle chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love this! Somebody referred this to me on Deviantart, and I managed to read the whole thing through in one or two nights- you keep them in character, but at the same time reveal more about them than the original authors ever tackled...which is generally the point of fanfiction, but you do it well xD

I can't wait until (if? D;) you get a new chapter up.
Sapphire Drizzle chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME! GRR! Please, please update this! It is fantastically written and I must see the conclusion to this story soon! :D
La Nuit Noire chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
This story is amazing! Out of all of the things Light did, him killing Naomi Misora was one of the things that disgusted me the most. Don't get me wrong, I still like Light as a character, but that scene just turned my stomach. She's one of the few smart, capable women in Death Note, and I felt like her death was such a loss. She was so close to living. I'm really glad you've brought her back to life, and in a way that works and is totally believable. Great job, I'm excited for the next chapter :)
angie chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I really like your writing, the story is so cute, I hope you write another chapter soon, :D because I really liked it.

Good luck and thanks

sorry about my english...in from Spain
LeRose chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Oh my gosh, I remember reading this awhile back (and still I haven't seen it move from chapter 8!) I really love it. I do hope you continue soon, its wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
This is such a great fic! You are a really impressive writer. I honestly think everyone is defenitely in character!

And aww... L is in love... :3

Please please update soon!
Ketzer1999 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
please. please. please! UPDATE!
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This is a very well written story, and nice break from the endless yaoi in the Death Note fandom.

It seems to me that this story hasn't been updated in quite a while...would you mind if I adopted it?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
This is a really great story please update soon.
Lunadiane chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Your story is pretty great!

I love the way the relationship between L and Naomi changes, calm and active in the same time.

Sorry for the mistakes and the bad english, I m french! x')

(Yeah, all the world reads your fanfic xD)
chappyruka411 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
GAHHHH i am in love with this storry! please hurry and contiue i look everyday to see if theres another chap
Piper chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Wow wow wow wow wow. That's just about all I can say! This story is amazing. You hold L's character perfectly, which is something I always found extremely difficult. I love the teasing between him and Naomi, it's adorable! I have no doubt that if Naomi had lived in the manga, it would have gone very similar to your story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really want to read more!
Naomi Takahashi chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
good story...

please update
Valare Alice Artemis Ezra Fowl chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Wonderful story line.

You made an error however by writing and I quote ""… Wellll…" L began, stretching out the word gratuitously. "I believe that perhaps your son was being over zealous. You forget that Kira was in the Kanto region of Japan on December 5th, and Shoko was without a doubt no where near Kanto, let alone the continent of Japan.""- unquote. Japan is not a continent. Asia is.

_