Reviews for Changes
4theloveoftwilight chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
hi im crystal i know im real late with this but this story is really good idk why u left it at a cliff hanger unless thats what u planned but plz write on im anxious to know the next chapter
Yyrollam chapter 30 . 5/21/2012
Omfg I'm in love with this story! Please update and I low your plot and your storyline. Update soon. Can't wait for Liz to b born
Klaus's LIght chapter 30 . 3/8/2012
can;t wait soooooooooooo goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd

pm me when u next update
mrs moonie chapter 30 . 9/30/2011
Did you die? if so you are forgiven for not completing this is a very good story.I can't put it in my favorites or recommend it to anyone because it's not finished.I have stopped putting unfinishd works into my favorites.I really hate when i come across a good story then it just stops so no matter how good the storyis i can't bring myself to favorite it anymore if it's not going to be completed.I will put it on alert though just in case you plan to finish it,if you are dead then R.I.P
HibarixZhen chapter 30 . 12/1/2010
update soon~

what happen after this?
netty chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
why why why haven't you finished this story it's amazing, you simply have to finish it.
city bookworm chapter 30 . 6/1/2010
Oh man, I just found your story and its you've not added to it in over a year.I wanted to write and tell you that the story is good,well written. It has a bit of a different approach to the pregnency and the Volturi's involvement. I'll put the story on alert if you ever continue.
SimplyKatKat chapter 30 . 4/22/2010
please finish this story. i love it so much. please please. i beg you. i really like this story. please. update soon
colla-popin chapter 30 . 3/14/2010
wow

update soon

will aro change bella?
Laney Tate chapter 30 . 12/9/2009
WOW! SO great! Please update soon! Awesome story! Well done!
Akira chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Just to let you know, you cannot actually determine the sex of the baby nor hear the heartbeat at the 1 wee scan. You can see the heartbeat, but its a little early to hear it. The sx cannot be determined until the 18-20 week mark.

Not trying to pickholes, just being constructive
Sweetie7smiled chapter 30 . 9/26/2009
This is a fantastic story! Very well written, and I am amazed at how many of the elements of Breaking Dawn (which I really liked, btw!) found a home in your story as well, even before the book came out. This is wonderful!

I notice that you haven't updated in many months, and I really hope the story will continue... it is really good and I would love to see what happens next- how they manage to get out of this one. :)

Best wishes to you, and thank you for a great story!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
Wow.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
This is a very good story! I'm so glad there is still so much more to read! :) Thank you!
life2love chapter 30 . 9/15/2009
this story was really amazing, you shgould keep writing, please read my story!