Reviews for Rukia's Dream
midnightbat chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I seriously love this story!
It's the first story I ever read on this website and what got me hooked in the first place!
Please, please, please continue it!
I'd be soo psyched if you do decide to continue!
Pleeaaasseee! *starts sobbing*
RukiaRocks chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
you know, it's been almost a year since I've last read this story...No, scratch that, it's been over a year. I don't think you intend to continue writing. This was a great story though I see little to no ways to continue it from where it is. Please continue writing, if you can. If not, please do not lead readers on by posting a message that says you'll write again for them because honestly I've been waiting for that message to go away from quite some time.

Eventually, I forgot about your story and made myself an account, started writing, and now I'm kinda just doing that. I would love for you to continue writing. Though the little shorts that have nothing to do with the real plot should end. However, if you continue not to write, the paragraph about writing for us again, should go and be replaced with someone like a hiatus message.

Brandon Vig favorite reader chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
plz continue the rukias dream i love this storie its amazingly good (are u a professinal writer because if u are publish publish you stories they are great so if u could you would be amazing) your favorite reader Brandon Vig love theve the stories plz coninue
cant tell chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
that was the geastes story ever...but change momo to kagome
blackmistkiss chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Iwas f-in awesome, your a great writer. THey should hire you in bleach and use this work of art. GOd do l love ichigo and rukia.
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
I really think you should write again. If not for you then for your fans.

A lot has happened to me, and I found that writing helped. It gives you something to focus on and soon you start getting into a flow that can help you get rid of anger and frustration.

Just remember, you have the support of your fans behind you, wether you choose to continue writing or not :)
Omar Jafri chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
you should start writing again. i will give a full detailed reason why but right now i dont have time i just needed to tell you
Space Odin chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
i so want to see the kids attack hiysugaya again, never mind my mind is already there...oh yeah! before i completely space out, nice chapter.
Space Odin chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
hilarious at the end, i can tell you like torturing hitsugaya.
Space Odin chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
lot of skipping around but that's okay because iy gave you a chance to make Momo a crazy pregnant woman and i'm still laughing as i type.
Space Odin chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
nice chapter and, well, that wasn't really a lemon but that's alright cuz' i'm not really in a lemony mood, more like a fluffy mood
Space Odin chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
ha ha. i loved this chapter, much hilarity. love your work. you are definitely a good writer.
Space Odin chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
i like hisana's character. funny chap
Space Odin chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
ahh ha-ha-ha, this is funny stuff so far
omar jafri chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
i really love and i mean LOVE your stories but i was too busy reading them so i couldn't review but i started thinking about some things and i would just like to say that these stories make me feel so happy and i don't even know why. i feel that even though i love to watch the intense action of regular bleach it cant even compare to the joy i feel from reading these stories. everyone can finally live their own regular live(sort of) and it seems that everyone is finally happy but i just wish that you could extend your magnificent skill of writing in depth. by that i mean talking to Tite Kubo(bleach creator). and by that i don't mean actually talking to him but just giving him these ideas because i am 110% positive that when some characters will hook up like the way that you explain this story people will really love it. also i know what you might be thinking and this wont be nearly as much work as you would think plus you would be receiving pay/gifts for doing what you might love(i don't want to say something that i am not sure about) and i am definitely not saying this because i want you to write stories for me but i am asking this for all of the people that love bleach and love your stories. i really hope you might consider this(please i am begging you i have never been so happy until i started reading your stories and please don't make me track you down and beg and bribe you to do this).

sincerely an extremely huge fan

name: Omar Jafri

location: Los Angeles, California (Palos Verdes 29450 Indian Vally Road)

number(cell Phone): 1(310)754-6872

p.s. you probably did this along time ago so i was wondering if you could give me a call and we could have a conversation some time.