Reviews for The Trials of Harry Potter
softasthunder chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
wow. just wow. its nice but sad, i hope you keep wriitng.
Tabithatibi chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Dun dun duh! Oh, the suspense, the drama! I liked this chapter, it was so nice to see Lily and James relaxed, and then fearful all in one chapter, and to see them reminiscing about their old school days.

Ooh, I can't wait for them to find out that Snape wasn't actually being bad, he was just following Dumbledore's orders. Lily will be so pleased! :)

megzeman chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
oh no! poor Lily!
mebmarker chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
This wasn't a bad chapter, but I have two critical comments.

1) I liked that "No missing..." bit in the middle quite a lot, but I feel it would have been stronger if you'd carried it through a little more.

2) There seemed to be a total lack of energy between James and Sirius, in this chapter and the ones before when James saw him. I mean, they're BEST FRIENDS. I feel like James and Lily are often lacking a bit of energy. (Which sounds silly, since they're dead, but I'm sure you get my point.)
Tabithatibi chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
Aw, sad! Go Sirius! Will he come back to talk to James and Lily? Please say he will! I liked it when he said 'Get away from my Godson,' and when Lily was saying dying made him philosophical. And when he said, 'It's gonna end with these guys, though,'
megzeman chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
oh my gosh! *tear* that was amazing!
megzeman chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
oh! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Tabithatibi chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Oh, the cliffhanger! Please say that when Sirius dies he joins them! Or is he not dying in your story?

Anyway, great chapter, keep it up!

head for the hills chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Such a cute story! I love the idea of James and Lily sitting on the beams watching Harry being sorted. Keep it up :)
Bella503 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
i love this story!could you make the chapters a little longer though?500 words really arent that much if you think about it.
Tabithatibi chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
That was really good, though I wished Lily could have said something to Harry as well. :( Poor them...And Harry...

Great chapter, keep it up!

Tabithatibi chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Hi, nice chapter. Do Lily and James think that Peter betrayed them then? Hm. Update soon! :D
mebmarker chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Hm. Not bad or anything, but not your best.. It sort of just skimmed over everything instead of actually exploring.
mebmarker chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Well this was alovely surprise after a long time! And a very sweet chapter. The entire idea of this fic just makes me happy, and the way you play it out just seems so real. Wonderful.
Tabithatibi chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Great! Please update! Pretty please? :) I really like this.