Reviews for Chimera
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Kurata is such a user I hate him! Poor nanami
Hachi Hime chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'm so happy that there are Biohybrid fics. Always found the trio really interesting. _

Added to favs.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Extremely imaginative, and pleasantly dark :P I can see this happening too. Poor isolated Nanami, latching on to the first intellectual equal she found. And interested that Wormmon was destined to be her partner, since Ken was controlled and sort of disconnected from Wormmon by the spore. Excellent job
Circeus chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was nothing sort of chillingly disturbing. I'm still not clear what happened to make Nanami so subservient, though. Was it some sort of influence from Wormmon or some piece of mind manipulation? It feels really inappropriate.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Damn! That was awesome!

The whole take on the Kurata/Nanami relationship was an interesting one, probably because I can actually see Kurata using someone like that. About Nanami's reluctance to agree with Kurata until after she was brainwashed, that felt out of place with me. She seemed, at least to me, like she joined his side to look for a challenge, which she found with Touma. Her wanting to be the first to set foot on uncharted territory did seem in character for her, but I think she would have joined his side willingly.

Though that's just me. Overall, I enjoyed it.